Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new nfl mock draft site

Default new nfl mock draft site

2010 NFL Mock Draft

has got the chiefs taking..
    OT Trent Williams, S Chad Jones, and TE Jermaine Gresham in the first 2 rounds

thoughts?

LJ gone, Priest still with the record!

Gresham falling to the 2nd and 54th pick of the draft overall?? This guy has to be smoking something! There's no way he'll fall that low. I think we have enough picks to draft a whole new line and a running back with a 6th.

I would be curious to know how many picks we've stocked up. Last I heard we had everything but the 7th we gave up for our fantastic pick of the guy that I'm pretty sure isn't here anymore. Two 2nds and two 5ths along with the "undisclosed" draft pick from miami for Thigpen. Has anyone heard what that draft pick will end up being or is?

Keep an eye on this player. He's a jr RT for LSU.
    Joseph Barksdale, 6'6"d and 315 lbs, Has O'Kung's footwork is a dominate blocker run and pass. He's playing better than Ciron Black, will be able to play LT at the next level. Right now he's not mentioned among the elite OT's and could be a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Joseph Barksdale, 6'6"d and 315 lbs, Has O'Kung's footwork is a dominate blocker run and pass. He's playing better than Ciron Black, will be able to play LT at the next level. Right now he's not mentioned among the elite OT's and could be a steal.
    Wouldn't that be something if we drafted 4 LSU players 4 years in a row. Thought I don't think he would be in the 1st round

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Yeah, I've started hearing good things about Barksdale.

Besides the 1st overall pick according to this guy another QB will not be taken in the 1st round until the 27th overall pick and it will be the Pats picking him up?
    Last edited by captainamerica; 11-11-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    By Taylor Mays I meant Eric Berry.... my brain is broken today.
    Eric Berry does look amazing. Always seems to be in the right place, and his speed is unbelievable.

If Berry doesn't fall to us, but Mays does, I would have no problem taking him. You have to put aside your USC hatred (I live in LA, this is difficult for me), and see him for the phenom that he is.

He has corner speed and a linebacker's body. he is SICK talented.

I understand why Berry is more celebrated, but don't start pretending that Mays is not elite. He is.

Personally, I would like to see us go one of these two routes:

1. Trent Williams
    2A. OG Asamoah
    2B. WR - have no idea. best available. who can guess where these guys go and who's a bust?

1. Dez Bryant
    2. Asamoah
    3. JD Walton

Either way, we need to add two offensive lineman on the first day (round three is now day two), and I think we need a talented young receiver.

If only Michael Floyd were coming out this year...

EDIT: By the way, this is under the assumption that Eric Berry goes #2 or #3 to Tampa Bay, and we're picking 6th at the highest. Of course, maybe I'm giving us more credit than we deserve. We are currently ahead of only TB and STL in the standings.
    Last edited by SAPHOJUNKIE; 11-11-2009 at 03:14 PM.

I really like the TE from USC, cant remember his name. Hes huge and really athletic. Is he coming out of the draft for 2010? I would love to have him, gresham has too much hype and will go too soon...

liking this barksdale fellow....we certainly need an o lineman or two in the first three rounds..

I like Eric Berry in the first , then 2 ol in the second, unless we land a stud Ol in the FA, in that case I would go WR in the second round....

we have needs all the way down the o line cant fill them all with draft will have to do some nifty trading thank god for pioli

I stopped looking after I saw Jimmy Clausen going #1... I'm not a really big fan of any of the 2010 QBs... I honestly think the only player worth taking #1 overall is SUH from Nebraska...

If the Chiefs had the #1 pick in the draft I wouldn't mind them grabbing SUH....even if this means we've drafted 3 top 5 D line men in 3 years....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast