Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new nfl mock draft site

Default new nfl mock draft site

2010 NFL Mock Draft

has got the chiefs taking..
    OT Trent Williams, S Chad Jones, and TE Jermaine Gresham in the first 2 rounds

thoughts?

LJ gone, Priest still with the record!

I dont no about the TE pick. The Chiefs are at least decent at the TE postion. While they dont have a Tony G anymore I think they need more help on OL then one pick. But we will have a better idea once the draft time gets here. I am already excited about the draft to see what the chiefs do.

If we got Gresham in the 2nd round I would do backflips.

I want Taylor Mays in the 1st round. OT and Gresham in the 2nd would be amazing.

I would use first two picks on o-line. Then go from there.

By Taylor Mays I meant Eric Berry.... my brain is broken today.

wayyy to early to mock draft, and if Pioli is his same ol self, there will be trading going on, whether we are stockpiling picks or giving them out like candy for vets~

agree with hometeam and as a FSU alum, Pat Robinson is NO WAY NEAR worthy of being a 1st rd pick & he's crazy as hell if he thinks Eric Berry is dropping all the way to #8...kid won't make it pass TB.....list is trash...Rolle isn't even playing ball this year and 2nd round pick?? really?? lmao
    Last edited by lucky_lefty; 11-10-2009 at 10:31 PM.

How many draft picks have we amassed from trades/deals for the 2010 draft? We must have 7 picks in the 5th round alone!

I would like to get that kid who is super smart who took a year off from football... Myron rolle or somethign like that he was a hella football player but is smart and we need someone smart in the locker room now that the dumbest of them all is gone.

I always follow draft boards and find it interesting to read the scouting reports on the incoming class.
    There is only one sure fire starting LT in next years class, Russell O'Kung. That being sai there ther are a number of OT that will be monster RT in the NFL. Ciron Black, the kid from Rutgers and one from USC. At least one and possible all three would fall to us in the second round. Ther will also be some good OG's available with the 2nd second rounder.
    That being said I haven't given up on Albert, He's relearning everything all over. He is a hard worker and takes pride in his job. He will be fine.
    That being said it's up to Pioli and his dicision on Albert, If he's not comfotable with him at LT then he will probably draft O'Kung. If he is then Eric Berry could be on his way to KC.
    Either way we need two OL in the first three picks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast