Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new nfl mock draft site

Default new nfl mock draft site

2010 NFL Mock Draft

has got the chiefs taking..
    OT Trent Williams, S Chad Jones, and TE Jermaine Gresham in the first 2 rounds

thoughts?

LJ gone, Priest still with the record!

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Besides the 1st overall pick according to this guy another QB will not be taken in the 1st round until the 27th overall pick and it will be the Pats picking him up?
    The pats would be set at QB for another 10 years possibly lol

just watched a highlight video of Taylor Mays.... I'm pretty sure he was already here and we let him go... Dude looks to play just like Pollard. Doesn't wrap up and comes in to explode people.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    just watched a highlight video of Taylor Mays.... I'm pretty sure he was already here and we let him go... Dude looks to play just like Pollard. Doesn't wrap up and comes in to explode people.
    He is a athletic freak. Problem is the scouts are comparing him to Roy Williams (the safety).
    Eric Berry is being compared to Ed Reed.

VERY TRUE....his technique is really flawed...he'd rather go for the blow up/knockout hit rather than proper technique tackling....if the chiefs were to take a WR in the 3rd, they should look at Damian Williams out of USC...kids a burner and makes the difficult catch or OG John Jerry out of Ole Miss...very solid lineman w/ a ton of potential

ya i like that Mays is a burner. not affraid to light somebody up.
    And i like that Berry is a home run hitter.

Thing that scares me about mays is he reminds me exactly of pollard. Which is not a bad thing i liked pollard. He will either make a big play and hit or get burned on a whiff.

What scares me about Berry is he is a home run hitter but how good of a tackler is he going to be at the NFL level? He is kinda small. Seem more cornerish to me. Not safety.

i wish you could take both of them and combine them and make one that we could draft. Ala Troy Palomalu

Quote Originally Posted by franchisedotcom View Post
    2010 NFL Mock Draft

has got the chiefs taking..
    OT Trent Williams, S Chad Jones, and TE Jermaine Gresham in the first 2 rounds

thoughts?

LJ gone, Priest still with the record!
    not guaranteed he's even coming out considering he's just a JR plus he's not even in the top 10 safeties JR/SR this year...you'd do better getting the burnett kid out of Ga Tech or not wasting a pick on Gresham...I don't trust him considering that system he's coming out of...unless something miraculous happens, I'd wait for McCoy out of USC or (don't call me crazy), alot of scouts are projecting Meier out of KU to be a TE in the league

i wish you could take both of them and combine them and make one that we could draft. Ala Troy Palomalu
    truth be told, if you want that kind of S, the Jones kid out of UGA fits that mold...check the hit he made in the OK State game plus he covers major ground

just watched some videos of Reshad Jones... I like what i see.. he's fast, sure handed tackler, He doesn't load up and explode into people, he would rather grab them and either spin them down or drive them down. Pretty good ball skills seems to always be in position to make a play on the ball.

I just want a safety who is quick, a SURE tackler, and has some balls skills to be in position to make a play. Jones kid seems to fit all

Where is jones expected to be taken?

just watched some videos of Reshad Jones... I like what i see.. he's fast, sure handed tackler, He doesn't load up and explode into people, he would rather grab them and either spin them down or drive them down. Pretty good ball skills seems to always be in position to make a play on the ball.

I just want a safety who is quick, a SURE tackler, and has some balls skills to be in position to make a play. Jones kid seems to fit all

Where is jones expected to be taken?
    for now, he's considered a 3-4th rounder

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    for now, he's considered a 3-4th rounder
    Then he must be slow.

Mays unloads on guys, because he is way bigger than they are. He can do that in college. Every college player does things in college that they can't get away with in the pros.

He has every athletic ability, and if he's coachable, then I give him the green light.

Really, if Mays learns to wrap up and tackle, then how is Eric Berry better?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast