Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Preist Holmes Going to play again

Default Is Preist Holmes Going to play again

Do you think holmes is going to come off PUP and actually play in the rams game. I Know there was a reason to do with the roster and PUP players are not considered top be on the roster. Is there a chance that he can be allowed to make a comeback or was it all a ploy to get LJ back to camp. GIVE HIM A SHOT PETERSON YOU A$$HOLE

It appears more and more that Peterson has no intention of taking him off PUP.

I think Peterson hopes he doesn't need him but is keeping him on the PUP rather than IR or releasing him so as to have him as a security blanket for the team just in case they need him around midseason.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I think Peterson hopes he doesn't need him but is keeping him on the PUP rather than IR or releasing him so as to have him as a security blanket for the team just in case they need him around midseason.
    Yeah King Carl is a jerk like that.

word

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    word

Heh!

Default Bring Priest back

(Angry Mob)During camp holmes made headlines with his comeback attempt and now there is a virtual black hole in reguards to holmes snd id hr going to come off PUP we had a great chance to see if he had the stuff in the preseason game. I know we have 3 (If priest is healthy)Awesome RB . ok we deal away bennette or Priest and maybe move up the draft. maybe get a trade for a QB. I want to see if he still has the juice. I want to see hime go over the top again. We will need him with no solid passing game. Get him off PUP and lets see if the dog can hunt

Listening to NFL on sirius and they are saying we should have traded Green for Culpepper striaght trade. WHy didnt we do that. Did we really think Croyle was our guy. Would have been interesting. He will be a free agent next year as russel will prob get his deal done and we will no nothing more on croyle unless huard gets hurt. CHiefster your thoughts.

Chiefster, You from coffeyville .

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast