Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carl Peterson Fearless leader OR gutless turd

Default Carl Peterson Fearless leader OR gutless turd

HAve been seeing allot of implied statements about Carl Peterson, chiefs GM. What are your thoughts. Personally i like him but could change in a heartbeat if we dont get holms of the PUP. Let the man have a shott

I'm leaning towards gutless turd; but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm leaning towards gutless turd; but that's just me.
    It is scary how much we agree......I am afraid
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    HAve been seeing allot of implied statements about Carl Peterson, chiefs GM. What are your thoughts. Personally i like him but could change in a heartbeat if we dont get holms of the PUP. Let the man have a shott
    Who are you going to cut in order to get him off the PUP?

Everyone who wants to win NOW NOW NOW will like Carl. Those looking to make the team go beyond being mediocre won't.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Who are you going to cut in order to get him off the PUP?

Everyone who wants to win NOW NOW NOW will like Carl. Those looking to make the team go beyond being mediocre won't.
    The list is long but distinguished.

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    It is scary how much we agree......I am afraid
    Be afraid; be very afraid. :p

He's a idiot!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Ill tell you who we cut to make room. Michale Bennette for starters. At half speed priest is better. THen you got all the third string guys who hang on barely. WE NEED RUNNING BACKS. We have WR(bullets) but No gun that can shoot straight. We are going to be a running Game. out of 53 people Ill bet you when we look at it we could cut 10 people to make room. I love the priest and believe he can do it again. You wont find out if he is healthy unless you put him out there. You got nothing to loose. He works out great, he doesnt, you cut him or trade him for a 5th round drafT pick. What good is having a ferrari in the garage if you dont use it. if it doesnt have an engine, get a new car by selling to the guy next door. PLY HIM PETERSON YOAU CHICKENSH(T

Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    Ill tell you who we cut to make room. Michale Bennette for starters. At half speed priest is better. THen you got all the third string guys who hang on barely. WE NEED RUNNING BACKS. We have WR(bullets) but No gun that can shoot straight. We are going to be a running Game. out of 53 people Ill bet you when we look at it we could cut 10 people to make room. I love the priest and believe he can do it again. You wont find out if he is healthy unless you put him out there. You got nothing to loose. He works out great, he doesnt, you cut him or trade him for a 5th round drafT pick. What good is having a ferrari in the garage if you dont use it. if it doesnt have an engine, get a new car by selling to the guy next door. PLY HIM PETERSON YOAU CHICKENSH(T
    Why would you trade in a newer model for an older model that has been wrecked and has more mileage?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Why would you trade in a newer model for an older model that has been wrecked and has more mileage?
    First of all I dont klnow if priest can get it done. I am a Priest fan and I want to see him succede. I want to see if the engine still runs as good as it did. I trade bennette for priest because with him on the field he brings the goods,or did and I want to see if he could do it again. Like I said Im a big fan of his. Was in denver when he got knocked out the first time and felt sick to see it happen. My point is give him a chance. let him prove it and that wont happen till he is off PUP. (angry chief mob wants to see the priest)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast