Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHIEFS 16 Raiders 10 WIN!!!!!

Default CHIEFS 16 Raiders 10 WIN!!!!!

This was a UGLY game from both sides. Always good to see the Chiefs get a win. A sunday that the Chiefs win and both denver and oakland lose is always great.

Postives A WIN
    Charles had a good game running the ball. It was against the Raiders so you cant throw that much into it. But a good game is a good game.
    The D. After a bad start on the first drive. They were the reason the Chiefs won this game. end of story.

Negtives
    The start. The chiefs are not a team that can have starts like that and win games. They can not have those kinds of starts.
    Turnovers 3 turnovers and a win is rare.

Getting this win means this will not be a seson that the chiefs take a step back. They will at least be were they were a year ago. Thats a good thing. Also the Chiefs are 2-2 in ther last 4 games thats also a step forward. Hopefuly the improvement continues.

Bring on Pittsburgh and GO CHIEFS!!!

And hey, now we're out of last place in the AFC west! 2-7 with Chokeland, and a series split with them head to head. But then we get the tie break with a better division record (we're 1-2 and they are 1-4) :)

I swear I get so scared to see the Chiefs try to filed a punt. Its so scary.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I swear I get so scared to see the Chiefs try to filed a punt. Its so scary.
    Field a punt OR protect a lead. Most teams would love a chance to do either. We seem to struggle with both.

ugly game we should have lost...

It wasn't pretty....but come to think of it....We didn't look pretty during any of the games we lost, either...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Field a punt OR protect a lead. Most teams would love a chance to do either. We seem to struggle with both.
    No doubt!

Was it just me or was anyone sitting there watching the game going oh lord... We were almost in exactly the same spot when the faiders drove down and scored on us to win the game at Arrowhead. It turns out we do in fact have 22 guys off the street!

On another topic of the game is it just me or is anyone tired of seeing Haley doing something that's a bone head move? It's 4th and 1 and we could get short to mid-range field goal but I'll go for it. Had Haley done what a head coach should know to do he'd have kicked the field goal we'd have been up 19-10 going into the last 2 minutes of the game and be in a better situation. I'd LOVE to hear what Haley has to say about that. Sure we won the game so no harm no foul but at the same time the faiders were one big play play away from us leaving with a 1 point loss.

Needless to say I'm hoping we can win one more of our division games and perhaps even the Cleveland game. I'd take 4-12 at this point, it's progress which is a heck of a lot more than we saw last year.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Either way a win is a win!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Was it just me or was anyone sitting there watching the game going oh lord... We were almost in exactly the same spot when the faiders drove down and scored on us to win the game at Arrowhead. It turns out we do in fact have 22 guys off the street!

On another topic of the game is it just me or is anyone tired of seeing Haley doing something that's a bone head move? It's 4th and 1 and we could get short to mid-range field goal but I'll go for it. Had Haley done what a head coach should know to do he'd have kicked the field goal we'd have been up 19-10 going into the last 2 minutes of the game and be in a better situation. I'd LOVE to hear what Haley has to say about that. Sure we won the game so no harm no foul but at the same time the faiders were one big play play away from us leaving with a 1 point loss.

Needless to say I'm hoping we can win one more of our division games and perhaps even the Cleveland game. I'd take 4-12 at this point, it's progress which is a heck of a lot more than we saw last year.
    in short... yes, i thought it was going to be deja vue all over again.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast