Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Larry Johnson Out of Kansas City Rally

Default Get Larry Johnson Out of Kansas City Rally

Hardcore fans! I have always been a hardcore Chiefs fan, and personally, I can't stand hearing what LJ says about the chiefs. Always *****ing, always something with him. Priest Holmes was a real Chiefs player, LJ plays on a one man team, and it just so happens, it sucks. So now, instead of just sitting back and taking it, I have decided to start a rally, to get him out of kansas city, Here's the full info:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/com/843754591.html

Contact me via email theraproyalty@yahoo.com
    or phone 913 219 9203

Please! I need your help to spread around, I have been trying to contact the email, along with calling Jason Whitlock, in hopes he hops on. We could use all the help we can get!

This is comical!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if were going to keep him might as well call it, the Larry Johnson Chiefs, because obviously, no matter how bad he plays, or who he cries to, or how many holes he misses, he'll always get his way, because he makes more money than anyone else on the team. KC could use another Royals. BUT, If you want to stand up, and show the world Kansas City gives a S*** about football, I'd advise you come to this rally.

We should have a rally to get you out of Chiefs Crowd. If I was Larry I would have said alot worse than that after the game.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

That's another good reason your fatass is on a computer instead of the football field.

i am definantly against it come on frustration is part of the game all i have to say since he called the chiefs out he'd better perform starting this sunday

I'll drop this whole thing if Larry gets over 75 yards rushing against the falcons. If he motivated his team to play together more and become a better team all together, then I have nothing to complain about.

if they would stretch the blocking scheme a little that might help

larry got his money...he dont care if they win or lose....hes not gonna work hard if he dont have to...Kolby Smith should be the #1 back

I mean, really there should be no discussion if anyone heard that rap diss. Chief fans, we need to show the world, that we actually give a **** about sports, this is a big chance to make a statement to the world, just showing them that we of course, are the number one fans in america. That we care so much about our team, that we will stand up, right in front of arrowhead, and light the fire under Carl to make some moves because if he doesn't we will be up there next year, except this time, with Carl Peterson's head in a guillotine. Metaphorically. Here's our oppertunity. I'm not full of bull****, I'm not sitting here promising you ****, but when the Green Bay Packers rallyed to get Farve back, it went all the way to Farve. Not only the packers fans rallyed, the Giants/Jets fans rallyed. All because they cared. We are in for a ****ty year guys, let's do something about it.
    Last edited by Joe of OP; 09-19-2008 at 12:06 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast