Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with Chris Chambers

Default Whats up with Chris Chambers

I will be honest, I thought this guy was gonna be another sorry FA WR we pick up and doesn't work out for us this guy is a beast, he gets deeper then Ron Jeremy the guy is a threat

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Even if it's being used to mask steroids?
    But they don't know if that is what they were used for. I think u should have to test positive for steroids to be suspended for it. but in the end, diuretics are a banned substance and he broke the rules.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    But they don't know if that is what they were used for. I think u should have to test positive for steroids to be suspended for it. but in the end, diuretics are a banned substance and he broke the rules.
    I'm not disagreeing necessarily, but if diuretics were legal and steroids weren't, then nobody would ever test positive for steroids.

I'm not disagreeing necessarily, but if diuretics were legal and steroids weren't, then nobody would ever test positive for steroids.
    The point of banning diuretics is for Bowe's own safety. With the continues heart rate increases an athlete endures constantly, being on a diuretic dramatically raises the risk of the player having heart failure. I don't 100% recall, but I believe Corey Stringer was on diuretics.

Add the fact it there is other variables, as a masking agent for steroids and drugs. The rule was put in place, and Bowe violated it. He knows it and it not appealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    My football partner (super huge traitor.. i mean Chargers fan) that comes over every weekend and watches games with me was ranting about how the Chargers lost a sideline tippy toe touchdown threat.

I thanked him for the opportunity~
    Chambers came to SD and blew everyone away with his catches. Last year he was really good, too. This year he has not been as good and Malcom Floyd has been better. Also heard he had some off the field problems. I'm just glad KC got him and he's doing well. Chambers is a stand up guy.

Even if it's being used to mask steroids?
    I never heard that.

Then it is on the league to come up with a test that can detect steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The point of banning diuretics is for Bowe's own safety. With the continues heart rate increases an athlete endures constantly, being on a diuretic dramatically raises the risk of the player having heart failure. I don't 100% recall, but I believe Corey Stringer was on diuretics.

Add the fact it there is other variables, as a masking agent for steroids and drugs. The rule was put in place, and Bowe violated it. He knows it and it not appealing it.
    the point of banning diuretics is because they are a masking agent. Diuretics are commonly prescribed to people with high blood pressure. It does have an increased risk of heart failure but not a dramatic increase. Diuretics are not the only reason that Corey Stringer died. The fact that he was 300 lbs and overworked in the heat had a lot to do with his death.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Just like Edwards for Cleveland. Had issues with that team and couldn't catch a cold. Goes to the Jets, and the last game I saw he was putting on a show. Sometimes it's just finding a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I will be honest, I thought this guy was gonna be another sorry FA WR we pick up and doesn't work out for us this guy is a beast, he gets deeper then Ron Jeremy the guy is a threat
    I agree, and he's also leaning towards being one of my favorite players if he keeps it up!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I agree, and he's also leaning towards being one of my favorite players if he keeps it up!
    I am making the prediction right now that by the end of the season he will solidify the number 2 spot and give D Bowe a run for his money.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post

LMAO deeper than ron jeremy great quote

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast