Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats up with Chris Chambers

Hybrid View

Default Whats up with Chris Chambers

I will be honest, I thought this guy was gonna be another sorry FA WR we pick up and doesn't work out for us this guy is a beast, he gets deeper then Ron Jeremy the guy is a threat

And he's a good run blocker down field. I'm pretty sure I saw him make a nice block on the last guy that could have gotten to Jamal Charles on his TD run.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    And he's a good run blocker down field. I'm pretty sure I saw him make a nice block on the last guy that could have gotten to Jamal Charles on his TD run.
    You are correct he helped spring Jamaal

Chambers has been a great addition.

I'm kind of terrified of what kind of contract Pioli might offer him at the end of the season though since he is 31. Don't pull a Carl Peterson and sign him to a big deal Donnie Edwards style!

He has defently came in and help. Help that the Chiefs needed.

He ALWAYS had amazing potential. Thank God we sucked last year and we were in a position to nab him. From what I heard, his issues in SD were "off the field" issues and had nothing to do with his talent.

I text my buddy who's a Charger fan and thanked him yesterday while I watched the game... he had a couple choice words for me...

Yep- this guy has been a great addition. If only ONE of the offensive linemen we'd picked up had been this much of a pleasant surprise.

With Bowe/Bradley/Chambers/Wade, I think that's a pretty good WR group. Note I said 'pretty good'.

We need something else to make them great- maybe an O-line that can give Cassel time to pass would make these four receivers really shine.

My football partner (super huge traitor.. i mean Chargers fan) that comes over every weekend and watches games with me was ranting about how the Chargers lost a sideline tippy toe touchdown threat.

I thanked him for the opportunity~

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    My football partner (super huge traitor.. i mean Chargers fan) that comes over every weekend and watches games with me was ranting about how the Chargers lost a sideline tippy toe touchdown threat.

I thanked him for the opportunity~
    Chambers came to SD and blew everyone away with his catches. Last year he was really good, too. This year he has not been as good and Malcom Floyd has been better. Also heard he had some off the field problems. I'm just glad KC got him and he's doing well. Chambers is a stand up guy.

I was one not happy about picking up, but so far... I will openly admit I was dang wrong. I was already talking about signing him up for more than just year half way through the game. Finally we have a legit #1 & #2 & #3 receiving core...

He is a dang good blocker and is getting open for Cassel and appears to have hands of glue.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast