Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: D. Bowe suspended

Default D. Bowe suspended

NFL.com Blogs » Blog Archive Chiefs’ Bowe suspended four games by NFL «

Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe has been suspended for four games by the NFL for violating the league policy on performance enhancing substances. The suspension begins immediately.

The Chiefs later confirmed the suspension through a statement, saying they would have no comment.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Once again I have to disagree with you. The loseing weight is something this team needed. They were overweight and not in there best shape. Makes it harder to win games that way. Bowe made this mistake not anyone eles.
    Not everyone. Bowe was no worse before this weight loss crap in fact he is worse this year it seems. He really didn't need it.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Not everyone. Bowe was no worse before this weight loss crap in fact he is worse this year it seems. He really didn't need it.
    He showed up for camp overweight, and he's worse this year because he doesn't have Gonzalez distracting half half the defense

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    What????? No crucifiction????? LOSER!!!
    I know you miss LJ and think that every situation is exactly the same and shoult be treated the same way we dealt with LJ. You sound a lot like my 12 year old daughter. If u really miss LJ that much there is a site you should check out www.bengals.com. Enjoy!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    He showed up for camp overweight, and he's worse this year because he doesn't have Gonzalez distracting half half the defense
    No..he is dropping wide open passes is why.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    How can it be Haley's fault for making him lose weight??
    Pardon me but that is just too far out.. Even for the Haley haters in here.
    Notice the partially part but really Bowe shouldn't have done it period.

I kinda blame Haley on this. Bowe didn't need to lose weight. Everything Haley has done for him has only made it worse for Bowe.

With that being said, Players need to step up for the next 4 weeks and prove they are worthy of being a Chief.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

A long season that just gets longer...

Personally I won't get too negative towards Bowe. It was a weight loss drug, I'm just thankful he didn't wind up like Korey Stringer, hopefully this will be a wakeup call.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I know you miss LJ and think that every situation is exactly the same and shoult be treated the same way we dealt with LJ. You sound a lot like my 12 year old daughter. If u really miss LJ that much there is a site you should check out www.bengals.com. Enjoy!!
    When is the last time you have seen me post anything on LJ? I actually agreed with releasing him. You break the rules....you deserve to be bashed!! Obviously your in some way biased towards Bowe because you are disagreeing with me on this. Not that this is anything unusual but when it's you, well you know the rest! Bowe is an avg receiver that got caught cheating! Period! Any player that doesn't know how important it is to watch what he is putting in his body these days just isn't too smart! By the way, your 12 year old comment is getting old. Get some new material before your next feable attempt at slamming me!
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 11-17-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Chiefs Insider is pointing the finger at Todd Haley

Kansas City Chiefs Insider

I could give sh!t if Bowe took a weight loss drug during Camp. He wasn't getting faster or stronger, if anything he was doing the opposite. The league needs to tone down the rules big time. I bet Pioli and Haley have his back 100%
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 11-17-2009 at 07:54 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

What????? No crucifiction????? LOSER!!!
    Sorry, this is the post you are defending?

When is the last time you have seen me post anything on LJ? I actually agreed with releasing him. You break the rules....you deserve to be bashed!! Obviously your in some way biased towards Bowe because you are disagreeing with me on this. Not that this is anything unusual but when it's you, well you know the rest! Bowe is a second rate receiver that got caught cheating! Period! Any player that doesn't know how important it is to watch what he is putting in his body these days just isn't too smart! By the way, your 12 year old comment is getting old. Get some new material before your next feable attempt at slamming me!
    Yes, I am biased towards Bowe...a player on the Chiefs that I like. A guy who made his first mistake. Im not defending him, he deserves the punishment and he is taking it like a man. So, why the sarcastic comments on his crucifiction? why the name calling? Seems to me like you think it should be treated the same way as the LJ situation.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast