Thread: Finally

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

Default Finally

Finally get to come down to a game this year.I,am very excited to make our six hour drive from wisconsin to arrowhead.I.am a season ticket holder, but the grandson was playing pop warner football on the last seven sundays, and he comes first.Any of you,s going to the game this sunday? We will probley get to the stadium early, and do a little tailgateing.It would be nice to meet a few of you,s if your there. I really do keep a eye on chiefs crowd forum but because of the hours, I work it usually late at night when I get home.and it,s a little late to post. anyway hope to meet a few of you,s Go Chiefs

Sorry, won't be at this Sunday's game. If ya make it down for the Dec.6th game against the Bronco's though, many of us will be at that one tailgating!

I have a good friend who lives in Wisconsin, and he's a loyal diehard Chiefs fan too...he lives near River Falls. If weather and work cooperate for him, he'll be at the Dec. 6th game too.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

Hey that,s ok maybe catch you at another game. I live about 5 hours south of river falls right across the river from Dubuque Iowa.

Congrats Denny. I hope to have my own "finally" thread one of these days too!

And may the Chiefs upset the Pittsburgers!