Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: You might just fall over laughing.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default You might just fall over laughing.


    0 Not allowed!
    As much as I would hate to talk about LJ anymore, cause he is the past...

    Today I was listening to sports radio 810, which I normally not do; since there was nothing else on at work I decided to flip it on.

    Larry was talking in an interview and he as saying how he "supported" Todd Haley more than anyone else. I lauhged at that, and continued listening. He then started talking about how Haley took away their parking spots and they had to earn them back. So Larry "worked hard" to get it back.

    So the only reason he "worked hard" was to get his parking spot back? WTF?


    So this is what is really going to make you laugh.


    Toward the end of it he said he thinks he can actually come back in 4 or 5 years and break the record.

    Larry Johnson needs to see a psychologist.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Posts
    979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yea I heard about this also.

    He would like to come back and retire a chief? yea right, hes playin propoganda now so that teams wont think he is a moreale/locker room problem guy.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He is just full of **** like always

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If he clears waivers we can re-sign him to a new contract can't we?

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,479
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It would probley fit his ego to resign in a few years to break a record. Hes just that into himself

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,291
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    in other words he thinks haley and pioli will be gone in 4-5 year lol

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    If he clears waivers we can re-sign him to a new contract can't we?
    I guess we could but if he clears waivers we are on the hook for his current contract this year why would we pay him more money to resign?

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    As much as I would hate to talk about LJ anymore, cause he is the past...

    Today I was listening to sports radio 810, which I normally not do; since there was nothing else on at work I decided to flip it on.

    Larry was talking in an interview and he as saying how he "supported" Todd Haley more than anyone else. I lauhged at that, and continued listening. He then started talking about how Haley took away their parking spots and they had to earn them back. So Larry "worked hard" to get it back.

    So the only reason he "worked hard" was to get his parking spot back? WTF?


    So this is what is really going to make you laugh.


    Toward the end of it he said he thinks he can actually come back in 4 or 5 years and break the record.

    Larry Johnson needs to see a psychologist.
    Or at least a psychiatrist.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    in other words he thinks haley and pioli will be gone in 4-5 year lol
    Pioli will still be here. Haley...depends. He might quit after this year, or the next. If we start going the right direction, I can see him being here a while.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Location
    hollywood
    Posts
    404
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Cool


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Or at least a psychiatrist.
    a psychiatrist is a psychologist with a medical degree, and therefore legally authorized to prescribe medication.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CBS Sports Literally Laughing at The Chiefs as They Talk About How "Putrid" We Are!
    By Big Daddy Tek in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 12:06 AM
  2. I can't stop laughing
    By royalswin100games in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:40 PM
  3. The fall of Michigan
    By rbedgood in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 01:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •