Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Haley...

Default Haley...

I have been doing some thinking.

Haley is starting to piss me off kind of.

I am starting to think we could have won as many games so far if we still had Herm Edwards. Atleast if we had Herm, we would of had an OC to call the plays and make the offensive score more points. Gailey atleast adapted the offensive around their skill. I think we should hire back Chan for the rest of the season.

I don't mind the losing, but when we aren't even being very competitive its just shameful. I want to see a lose that atleast we tried to win. These third downs are killing us.

Todd and Scott have made decisions that don't make sense. Amani Toomer, didn't even get a chance to play with the first string. He got the spot over Engram, who is like 8 inches shorter! Come on now. Then Mike Brown over Pollard? Give me a break. Even if Pollard sucked at coverage atleast he could tackle. Mike Brown can Not pursue all. Then little things like bringing in Wade, then benching him for a week. Also things like seeing Goff going on to the IR list. Why are we signing a LB when we need another OL on the roster?

Then he treats players like crap yelling at them. Don't get me wrong, I want somewhat of a hard *** coach, Bill cower got mad with out being a dick so Haley should be able to aswell. He has taken away all the fun from D Bowe. There is no D Bowe, without the D Bowe show. Players need to have a bit of celebration down there when they score, just not a retarded dance, or something that draws the flag.

Most importantly, why did it take almost a whole dam season to get rid of Larry Johnson? Even with Jamals fumblin' problems I would of rather have him out there than a washed up old running back. We let good few good players go and keep the old rag tag players?

Ok...now that I have voiced that, it looks like things are taking a differnt turn now. I think our biggest obstacle was Larry Johnson. Last Sunday proved that Haley was wrong about Charles. Maybe he will realize that some of the ways he has been doing things has been wrong and he will start to try different ways.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    What if she is so ugly you go blind?
    Nah. Money can buy a bucketload of good looks.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    If he does she'd be rich, so what else matters?
    This is true... it's not like I'd HAVE to stay with her once I got the job.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    This is true... it's not like I'd HAVE to stay with her once I got the job.
    Now yer thinkin!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234