Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haley...

Default Haley...

I have been doing some thinking.

Haley is starting to piss me off kind of.

I am starting to think we could have won as many games so far if we still had Herm Edwards. Atleast if we had Herm, we would of had an OC to call the plays and make the offensive score more points. Gailey atleast adapted the offensive around their skill. I think we should hire back Chan for the rest of the season.

I don't mind the losing, but when we aren't even being very competitive its just shameful. I want to see a lose that atleast we tried to win. These third downs are killing us.

Todd and Scott have made decisions that don't make sense. Amani Toomer, didn't even get a chance to play with the first string. He got the spot over Engram, who is like 8 inches shorter! Come on now. Then Mike Brown over Pollard? Give me a break. Even if Pollard sucked at coverage atleast he could tackle. Mike Brown can Not pursue all. Then little things like bringing in Wade, then benching him for a week. Also things like seeing Goff going on to the IR list. Why are we signing a LB when we need another OL on the roster?

Then he treats players like crap yelling at them. Don't get me wrong, I want somewhat of a hard *** coach, Bill cower got mad with out being a dick so Haley should be able to aswell. He has taken away all the fun from D Bowe. There is no D Bowe, without the D Bowe show. Players need to have a bit of celebration down there when they score, just not a retarded dance, or something that draws the flag.

Most importantly, why did it take almost a whole dam season to get rid of Larry Johnson? Even with Jamals fumblin' problems I would of rather have him out there than a washed up old running back. We let good few good players go and keep the old rag tag players?

Ok...now that I have voiced that, it looks like things are taking a differnt turn now. I think our biggest obstacle was Larry Johnson. Last Sunday proved that Haley was wrong about Charles. Maybe he will realize that some of the ways he has been doing things has been wrong and he will start to try different ways.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

First off, enough about Pollard, that's a dead horse. Yes, he's done better than Brown, but we don't need to hear about it over and over, and yes, even though Pollard usually got to the tackle, how many times did he just bounce off? Whatever though.

Wade has been out because we've needed a roster spot for some others? Can't tell you about signing the LB though. As for Charles, I've wanted him to get more carries for awhile, but was worried about his durability and fumbling.

However, now that Bowe is suspended, I'd like to try Charles out at WR and make Smitht he main back for now. Two speed receivers and a power RB are better than a speed back/power back, and crap WRs imo.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

No, we need to get the run game going so it can open up for the pass.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think that some of us think entirely too much.

I think since you have it all figured out and you feel Haley doesn't know what he's doing, you should write a letter to the Chiefs and submit your resume.

Hell, all you coaches who've never coached a day in your life on this site should do it too.

LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I have been doing some thinking.

Haley is starting to piss me off kind of.

I am starting to think we could have won as many games so far if we still had Herm Edwards. Atleast if we had Herm, we would of had an OC to call the plays and make the offensive score more points. Gailey atleast adapted the offensive around their skill. I think we should hire back Chan for the rest of the season.

I don't mind the losing, but when we aren't even being very competitive its just shameful. I want to see a lose that atleast we tried to win. These third downs are killing us.

Todd and Scott have made decisions that don't make sense. Amani Toomer, didn't even get a chance to play with the first string. He got the spot over Engram, who is like 8 inches shorter! Come on now. Then Mike Brown over Pollard? Give me a break. Even if Pollard sucked at coverage atleast he could tackle. Mike Brown can Not pursue all. Then little things like bringing in Wade, then benching him for a week. Also things like seeing Goff going on to the IR list. Why are we signing a LB when we need another OL on the roster?

Then he treats players like crap yelling at them. Don't get me wrong, I want somewhat of a hard *** coach, Bill cower got mad with out being a dick so Haley should be able to aswell. He has taken away all the fun from D Bowe. There is no D Bowe, without the D Bowe show. Players need to have a bit of celebration down there when they score, just not a retarded dance, or something that draws the flag.

Most importantly, why did it take almost a whole dam season to get rid of Larry Johnson? Even with Jamals fumblin' problems I would of rather have him out there than a washed up old running back. We let good few good players go and keep the old rag tag players?

Ok...now that I have voiced that, it looks like things are taking a differnt turn now. I think our biggest obstacle was Larry Johnson. Last Sunday proved that Haley was wrong about Charles. Maybe he will realize that some of the ways he has been doing things has been wrong and he will start to try different ways.
    There's some things here I disagree with, but there's some really valid points made here, too.

I really wish Haley would quit chewing out Cassel in front of a stadium full of people (and cameras). He's chewed out Cassel to the point where Cassel loses it and starts screaming back. I don't care how much money you make, nobody likes that crap. Haley doesn't get his butt chewed out in public by Pioli or Clark Hunt, maybe he should extend the same courtesy to his players.

Some of the mistakes you talk about I think Haley has even admit to himself. To me thats what has me so pro haley still despite the 2-7 start to his coaching record. He admits to his mistakes. Unlike the former Head coach that would put the blame on anyone he could besided himself. Haley has made mistakes a good number of them. But the thing i have been telling people lately is that even a hall of fame coach that is now in new england was not very good in his orignal stint as a head coach. Lets just hope hailey works out just as good.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I think since you have it all figured out and you feel Haley doesn't know what he's doing, you should write a letter to the Chiefs and submit your resume.

Hell, all you coaches who've never coached a day in your life on this site should do it too.

LOL
    Oh. That's funny.

Since NFL teams wouldn't hire someone based on a lack of experience, that makes everyone just stupid.

Lol. I get it.

Lack of experience = stupid. Lmao!

Wait... are you a HC in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Some of the mistakes you talk about I think Haley has even admit to himself. To me thats what has me so pro haley still despite the 2-7 start to his coaching record. He admits to his mistakes. Unlike the former Head coach that would put the blame on anyone he could besided himself. Haley has made mistakes a good number of them. But the thing i have been telling people lately is that even a hall of fame coach that is now in new england was not very good in his orignal stint as a head coach. Lets just hope hailey works out just as good.
    But he hasn't held himself to the same standard that he is holding the players to. He admits mistakes? And doesn't take an form of demotion?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    OK, he admits and takes blame for the mistakes and part of the loses. Thats better than Herm ever did, but you knowing your mistakes, you should fix them.
    Like running the ball more. Cassel throws what? 40 times a game? That is way to much

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    OK, he admits and takes blame for the mistakes and part of the loses. Thats better than Herm ever did, but you knowing your mistakes, you should fix them.
    Like running the ball more. Cassel throws what? 40 times a game? That is way to much
    Cassel averages 28 throws a game and is 19th in the league in pass attempts.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast