Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star should fire Jason Whitlock thread

Default Star should fire Jason Whitlock thread

Hey hey hey, It's about time to start a signed petition to see if we can send Twitlock to Cincy with LJ. I for one am sick of all his racist driven cracks at Pioli and Haley and his immature behavior in an attempt to be a "shock jock" on the paper. I know I could just not read his articles and so could everyone else, but he is supposed to be a Chiefs reporter and because he isnt given a free pass to all information like he was in the past, he throws a big fit almost weekly and its getting very old. Whomever started a petition for the chiefs to cut LJ should start one about JW being canned and driven out of KC.

Funny post abt Whitlock on the star.. Jeff8462 wrote on 11/16/2009 10:16:49 PM:
    You notice how Short the "Milli Vanilli of sports writings column was? cause he got carpal tunnel grabbing those hot wings by the dock of the bay.. I think Jason should judge his sports writing on the same criteria as Haley's coaching.. right now ...Jason your critiques are the laughing stock of the NFL.. You have no inside information, you have no quotes from players... how do you take a pay check? You can't give credit to Pioaley .for bringing in Chambers, that they drafted Succop..... but that's ok... just take it easy... rest your sausage fingers across your manboobed short shallow nasal breathing chest.. knowing you have no credibility when Haley starts winning and your on the outside looking in, like a dog at the butcher shop

I agree with you all the way King. Sorry, but I couldn't help to laugh that you have responded to your own thread 3 times before anyone else has.

Anyway, I hope Sh!tlock rots in he!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Who???

People still read Whitlock's articles?

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    People still read Whitlock's articles?
    I know, I was surprised as well.

I confess I read every single one of his columns (on the Chiefs). I guess I'm curious to see his latest ridiculous, wild and off the wall analysis and bizarre analogies.

But I only read when it's about the Chiefs. I pass on his other columns, such as college football. I like to read pretty much anything on my beloved Chiefs, even silly and maddening pieces like Whitlock's.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I confess I read every single one of his columns (on the Chiefs). I guess I'm curious to see his latest ridiculous, wild and off the wall analysis and bizarre analogies.

But I only read when it's about the Chiefs. I pass on his other columns, such as college football. I like to read pretty much anything on my beloved Chiefs, even silly and maddening pieces like Whitlock's.
    I can appreciate that; I simply choose not to ignore his drivel.

agree that Whitlock is fat obnoxious mf but he's got a little piece of paper on his sideLII: Constitution ....if you don't like it, ignore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast