Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Who is going to opening day??

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default Who is going to opening day??


    0 Not allowed!
    I am coming down on Sept 21 to the 24th to see the Chiefs and the Viqueens. Who is going to be there and where are we all meeting up?? Lets all get together and do the Crowd Proud!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Also does anyone need a ticket?? I am buying my tix on stubhub but I have to buy two to get the seats I want. If anyone else needs one let me know and we can work something out.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You're a good man Canada!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    huh....wait until you really get to know me!! lol
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If anyone in the KC area would like to go for a frosty cold beverage that weekend too, I will be travelling solo. Set free to wreak havoc on your little town in MO so I may need a guide/babysitter!! lol By the time I leave, people will be talking about that crazy Candian for years to come!! Also possibly lookin for a tat if anyone knows a good place. I am insanely bored so someone please get on the boards and reply now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    If anyone in the KC area would like to go for a frosty cold beverage that weekend too, I will be travelling solo. Set free to wreak havoc on your little town in MO so I may need a guide/babysitter!! lol By the time I leave, people will be talking about that crazy Candian for years to come!! Also possibly lookin for a tat if anyone knows a good place. I am insanely bored so someone please get on the boards and reply now.
    Heh! Sounds like the makings of another Sportsbook event


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Suggestion...how about a betting line on the location of Canada's new tat

    Arm 2/1
    Leg 2/1
    *** 4/1
    Head/Neck 10/1
    Multiple Tats 10/1
    None...he passes out and doesn't make it to the shop 1/1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Suggestion...how about a betting line on the location of Canada's new tat

    Arm 2/1
    Leg 2/1
    *** 4/1
    Head/Neck 10/1
    Multiple Tats 10/1
    None...he passes out and doesn't make it to the shop 1/1
    All sound plausible; except for maybe the last one.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    All sound plausible; except for maybe the last one.

    Your kidding right...I actually thought about putting down tighter odds than the 1/1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Your kidding right...I actually thought about putting down tighter odds than the 1/1
    Nope, I think his tolerance to alcohol is such that he would never, ever pass out; probably maintains better drunk.
    j/k Canada; don't hurt me.


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •