Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to opening day??

Default Who is going to opening day??

I am coming down on Sept 21 to the 24th to see the Chiefs and the Viqueens. Who is going to be there and where are we all meeting up?? Lets all get together and do the Crowd Proud!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Nope, I think his tolerance to alcohol is such that he would never, ever pass out; probably maintains better drunk.
    j/k Canada; don't hurt me.

Well I was going to put "he chickens out" on the last one, but decided with his steady stream of liquid courage passing out was more plausible. The tolerance factor didn't occur to me. Good point
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Well I was going to put "he chickens out" on the last one, but decided with his steady stream of liquid courage passing out was more plausible. The tolerance factor didn't occur to me. Good point
    Well they're few and far between, but I do sometimes have my moments of clarity.....What are we talkin about?

I'm thinking about buying opening day tickets. Can't decide if I can swing it in my budget though. :(
    Everything happens for a reason.

Canada Im going - Ill hook up and drink with ya - my wife and another couple will be with but Saturday night we can meet for a beer or twelve. We are a partying bunch so You will fit right in. What hotel you staying at ? I havent got one , also what section and row are ya in. finally we could party hard and get some good tailgaing photos for all the others who couldnt go.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Canada Im going - Ill hook up and drink with ya - my wife and another couple will be with but Saturday night we can meet for a beer or twelve. We are a partying bunch so You will fit right in. What hotel you staying at ? I havent got one , also what section and row are ya in. finally we could party hard and get some good tailgaing photos for all the others who couldnt go.
    I have not booked a hotel yet, it will be one of the ones that I found on the link that LUV(I believe) posted. My tickets will be lower level end zone but have not yet bought those either (still trying to decide where to sit and have to wait for payday) I will let you know for sure before I go and can't wait for a beer with ya brother!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Now yer talklin!

We don't need no stinkin photos!! I am gonna have every news crew in the country there filming the Crazy *** Crowders at Arrowhead!! We are going to have to drink a lot of beer to forget the that is gonna go down that day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    We don't need no stinkin photos!! I am gonna have every news crew in the country there filming the Crazy *** Crowders at Arrowhead!! We are going to have to drink a lot of beer to forget the that is gonna go down that day!!!!

Pictures, pictures; WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Pictures, pictures; WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!
    Only if u are a good boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Only if u are a good boy!!
    Hey yer talkin the the friendliest Crowd member here.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=25

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast