Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 155

Thread: ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread***

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,125
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread***


    0 Not allowed!
    Yeah it's against the defending World Champs but...

    GO CHIEFS!!!


  2. #131
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Get this...get this


    2 wins....NO Larry Johnson.
    That's because Jamaal Charles actually runs with heart. We should've started him weeks ago. Charles is legit.

  3. #132
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Get this...get this


    2 wins....NO Larry Johnson.
    Imagine that, right?

  4. #133
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Get this...get this


    2 wins....NO Larry Johnson.
    Im loving it! Charles has really impressed me!
    He's a lot better at protecting the ball, and I thought he was very impressive when he bounced back from that big hit late in the 4th quarter!
    Im loving it!

    This team still has a long way to go, but damn im glad they won this one. And at home!
    Man.. KC must be a fun place to be right now.

  5. #134
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Get this...get this


    2 wins....NO Larry Johnson.
    Irrelevant....nobody can run up the middle still. Charles running the ball is better because he is quicker even though he wasn't much better running the ball today but....

    WE WON

    Im watching the Bengals vs Raiders game and LJ actually got a hole up the middle...
    It starts with the Offensive line

  6. #135
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    That's because Jamaal Charles actually runs with heart. We should've started him weeks ago. Charles is legit.
    Exactly! I have been saying that Larry should have never been a Chief!

    You play with the players that give you the best chance to win. You play to win the game!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #136
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Irrelevant....nobody can run up the middle still. Charles running the ball is better because he is quicker even though he wasn't much better running the ball today but....

    WE WON

    Im watching the Bengals vs Raiders game and LJ actually got a hole up the middle...
    Leave out your baised Larry Lover!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  8. #137
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Im loving it! Charles has really impressed me!
    He's a lot better at protecting the ball, and I thought he was very impressive when he bounced back from that big hit late in the 4th quarter!
    Im loving it!
    I know for a little guy Charles can take one hell of a hit. I'm surprised he was able to stay on his feet after a couple of the hits he took.

  9. #138
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Leave out your baised Larry Lover!
    No I just im not biased against him because of off field issues but whatever. You brought it up...I thought we were going to move forward and not talk about the past....the fact of the matter is nobody can run up the middle on this team. Its true.......
    It starts with the Offensive line

  10. #139
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    No I just im not biased against him because of off field issues but whatever. You brought it up...I thought we were going to move forward and not talk about the past....the fact of the matter is nobody can run up the middle on this team. Its true.......
    You love Larry, admit it.

    I am moving foward, and I was pointing out how his depart has made us better.

    Secondly, running up the middle is for suckers. Its ment for short gains not long gains. That why they call them dives, cause you dive forward to gain short yardage.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  11. #140
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    You love Larry, admit it.

    I am moving foward, and I was pointing out how his depart has made us better.

    Secondly, running up the middle is for suckers. Its ment for short gains not long gains. That why they call them dives, cause you dive forward to gain short yardage.
    Yeah really, FB options and WR reverses on 3rd and 1 for the win!

Similar Threads

  1. The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread
    By Seek in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 671
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 03:45 PM
  2. ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Faders Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:25 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:39 AM
  4. ***Official Chiefs Crowd Reaction to the first Preseason Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 07:10 PM
  5. *** Official Chiefs vs. Steelers Thread ***
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 01:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •