Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread***

Default ***Official Chiefs Crowd Chiefs vs Steelers Game Thread***

Yeah it's against the defending World Champs but...

GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    You love Larry, admit it.

I am moving foward, and I was pointing out how his depart has made us better.

Secondly, running up the middle is for suckers. Its ment for short gains not long gains. That why they call them dives, cause you dive forward to gain short yardage.
    I liked him in the past and hoped for him to break out this year but it just can't happen with the offensive scheme and terrible O line. Running anywhere but outside is nearly impossible. Running up the middle isn't just for short yardage. But your biased against him big time and so is most people here. So I will be devils advocate. LJ will be much better up with the Bungals because of the offensive scheme so he is a much better fit there. Now enough of this LJ crap. O great a thread about it.....people.....
    It starts with the Offensive line

i got to admit. Jamaal did good today.

224 all purpose yards and 2 TDs!

wow we are actually 3 wins outa last 5 games....

CHIEFS!!!!
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles is for sure LEGIT!

SO WONDERFUL WE BEAT PITT TODAY!!

I was at work (sadly). But keeping updated on the score again throughout. Heh, at 1pm the Deadskins and Cowgirls were starting on tv and I told someone the Chiefs ran the opening kickoff back for 99 yards to lead 7-0 already. How great is that to find out that really did happen from Charles! (except it was 97 yards, but basically the same thing!).

7-0 Chiefs!

Then was pleased all through the 1st quarter still 7-0 Chiefs.

Then the start of the second quarter 7-3 Chiefs. Okay at least we held em to a fg and are still winning.

Then 10-7 Steelers. Aw.

Then 17-7 Steelers halftime. Shucks. Started to think maybe the Steelers are too much.

Then 17-14 in the 3rd quarter. YES!!!! Chiefs get a td and are right back in it!

Then 17-17 early 4th quarter. YES!!!!! I said to someone, "Even if we lose now I'm still thrilled with being tied with Pittsburgh in the 4th quarter!"

Then I saw the highlight of the Steelers td to make it 24-17 with 8 minutes to go. Rats. But still time to come back.

And come back we did again! I wasn't at the tv at the time but someone informed me via their computer that Cassel just hit Charles for a TD! WAY TO GO KANSAS CITY!!!!!!!!! 24-24!

Very late 4th quarter still 24-24 but the Steelers have the ball (can tell by the arrow at the top right of the scores on the FOX Redskins-Cowboys game). So I'm nervous that perhaps Pitt is in fg range and will win 27-24.

But no! With less than a minute to go the arrow turns to Kansas City and it's still 24-24! WHEW!!!

Then Overtime! I thought of how we forced Dallas to OT and hoped this time we would WIN, of course.

On CBS the Colts-Ravens game ended and they switched to coverage of the Chiefs game in overtime! YAY!!!! I sit down and watch. And enjoy! Saw the winning drive (big pass play and winning fg and all! And the ARROWHEAD CROWD going wild! And the near interception too, whew! So glad the Steeler juggled it and lost it).

Haley and the Chiefs players and fans celebrate! I jump up and down and hoot and holler in ecstacy too! (Too bad I'm jubilating alone though, heh). I then leave work in my Chiefs hat and jacket. And also hold in my hands my Chiefs cell phone cover, Chiefs watch, Chiefs duffle bag, and Chiefs mini football helmet!

Oh what a great day!

Thank you Chiefs!

I love it that we actually beat a "good" team!

After reading through this entire thread, i have come to the conclusion that Pro Angler owes Mr Cassle an apology.
    Chiefs in 2011

Heh, yeah before I made my post I read through all 15 pages of this thread and thought it interesting how negative the first 12 of 15 pages were, then the big turn around in the final 3 pages. :)

Also, another great thing about today's win is because the last time we played Pittsburgh we lost 45-7 (in 2006). That was a really ugly game and so it's great we could avenge that today!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love it that we actually beat a "good" team!
    Yes we did beat a good team I love it to.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Yes we did beat a good team I love it to.