Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Weis

Default Charlie Weis

With Charlie Weis on his way out at ND, could he be the Chiefs next OC?
    The conection is there with Pioli and Parcels.

I would not mind it. Hes defently done at ND.

He was a good OC for the Pats back in the day and he did a good job working with a young Tom Brady. Maybe he could have similar success with Cassel ( a guy can dream can't he?)

I don't know anything about him..

Can anyone give the lowdown? Is he any good and why is he "definately done in ND"?

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    I don't know anything about him..

Can anyone give the lowdown? Is he any good and why is he "definately done in ND"?
    You've never heard of Charlie Wies??? Charlie was the OC for the Pats during their Superbowl wins and was very successful at his job. This success lead him to be hired by Notre Dame as their HC and it was here where he became very unsuccessful. He even led his team to be defeated by Navy again this year. It's for this reason he'll probably be released by ND at the end of the year and when that happens he'll be eligible to be picked up by us to be our new OC.

Now that you mention it, I think I have heard about him in relation to the patriots.
    But I don't follow College ball at all (being from europe), so I didn't know how he has done there.
    So thanks for the info.

He definately could be an interresting pickup, but you never know how these ex. Bellicheck assistants turn out.
    Just look at Mangini, horrible coach!

Now that you mention it, I think I have heard about him in relation to the patriots.
    But I don't follow College ball at all (being from europe), so I didn't know how he has done there.
    So thanks for the info.

He definately could be an interresting pickup, but you never know how these ex. Bellicheck assistants turn out.
    Just look at Mangini, horrible coach!
    Oh, that explains it. I didn't know that you were from Europe. I was gonna say that it was weird having never even heard of the guy considering how much attention he gets for being coach of ND. Just curious being from Europe and all how did you become a Chiefs fan?

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    Oh, that explains it. I didn't know that you were from Europe. I was gonna say that it was weird having never even heard of the guy considering how much attention he gets for being coach of ND. Just curious being from Europe and all how did you become a Chiefs fan?
    Well first off, im from Denmark.
    We have only been able to watch nfl for 10 years, and it is only on the last 4-5 years where we have been able to follow multiple games a week. Before that the games were also aired during the night time, where no people would watch it.
    But the game is really starting to catch on over here now..

I watched my first game 5-6 years ago, and it was a Chiefs game. I didn't know what was going on, but I thought the game was extremely entertaining and action packed.
    Back then I didn't know who the chiefs were, but in the game I watched there were som pretty wild plays.

Dante Hall had an insane return for a TD, and Priest Holmes had a nice TD flying over the top..

I actually had to wait a whole other year, before I watched another game. And that was a Chiefs game too, and I could remember those players and that offense..

I've followed the chiefs ever since, but It's only in the last 4 years that I have really been watching football, and for some reason I just felt like the Chiefs was my team..

Since I've read up on some of the history of the franchise, and what Lamar Hunt did for this game, and I really like it.

So long story short, im a chiefs fan mostly because of chance and a few very entertaining players.

Well first off, im from Denmark.
    We have only been able to watch nfl for 10 years, and it is only on the last 4-5 years where we have been able to follow multiple games a week. Before that the games were also aired during the night time, where no people would watch it.
    But the game is really starting to catch on over here now..

I watched my first game 5-6 years ago, and it was a Chiefs game. I didn't know what was going on, but I thought the game was extremely entertaining and action packed.
    Back then I didn't know who the chiefs were, but in the game I watched there were som pretty wild plays.

Dante Hall had an insane return for a TD, and Priest Holmes had a nice TD flying over the top..

I actually had to wait a whole other year, before I watched another game. And that was a Chiefs game too, and I could remember those players and that offense..

I've followed the chiefs ever since, but It's only in the last 4 years that I have really been watching football, and for some reason I just felt like the Chiefs was my team..

Since I've read up on some of the history of the franchise, and what Lamar Hunt did for this game, and I really like it.

So long story short, im a chiefs fan mostly because of chance and a few very entertaining players.
    That's awesome man. Glad to have you on board the Chiefs crowd.

Weis is great with QBs. I think he would help Cassel out a ton and the move of course makes sense with the connections to Pioli.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast