Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steeler Fan Here!

Thumbs up Steeler Fan Here!

You guys kicked our *** all game! Congrats on the huge win. I signed up to tell you guys that, and man this lost hurts soooo bad. :(

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Not sure what game you were watching, I don't think we kicked any a$, but the boys hung in there and pulled it out. I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago when we got drilled. Now that was an A$$ kicking. And a long drive home. I haven't heard anything, I wonder how Big Ben's doing?
    When I was watching Sunday Night football someone mentioned Big Ben and that he'd be good to go next week. So sounds like he's fine for those who have him on fantasy squads.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by J.OTSTOTT View Post
    Yeah with a team in a bad spot like your team and us Steeler fans coming off a SB win we have our hopes set so high now! Nobody thought we would lose yesterday, but we did!!! Your team showed up and made plays all day....that number 25 guy is a beast!
    Jamal Charles, could have been a world class sprinter. He is a beast.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by J.OTSTOTT View Post
    Yeah with a team in a bad spot like your team and us Steeler fans coming off a SB win we have our hopes set so high now! Nobody thought we would lose yesterday, but we did!!! Your team showed up and made plays all day....that number 25 guy is a beast!
    #25 is Jamaal Charles and he is a very talented and humble player. Glad that there are Steeler fans that can join other teams forums to chat without being jerks. Rep given and deserved, thanks for the sportsmanship.
    Chiefs Nation

Steelers have great fans. Like I said the other day, they travel better than any other fans so I have a ton of respect for them.

Yeah, seen alot of cool Steelers fans at the game. And there were ALOT.I know they all didn't fly in from Pittsburgh for the game. That's one thing i've never grasped is why you would be a fan of a team from another city? It's about representing YOUR city. Waaaay too many Steelers fans in this town. It's just so convenient to jump on the bandwagon of a successful
    team......show your city loyalty, in the good and bad times! RANT OFF;)

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Yeah, seen alot of cool Steelers fans at the game. And there were ALOT.I know they all didn't fly in from Pittsburgh for the game. That's one thing i've never grasped is why you would be a fan of a team from another city? It's about representing YOUR city. Waaaay too many Steelers fans in this town. It's just so convenient to jump on the bandwagon of a successful
    There are some people who were not born and raised in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    A lot of people find a team to latch on to when they're young regardless of location, it could be because of friends, family or a favorite player, and it just so happens that the Steelers have been good for a long time. My uncle is one of those, season ticket holder for the Chiefs, but he ended up sporting the black and yellow on Sunday. Heck, I went through a year where my favorite team went from the Pack, to Vikes, Bears and finally the Bolts just because I was talked into it.

Thanks Aussie!

^^^^
    There's no fan of any sport worse than a fair weather fan.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    ^^^^
    There's no fan of any sport worse than a fair weather fan.
    There's no person more fickle than an unguided youth!

Thanks Aussie!

I remember back in the 70's when Bradshaw and steel curtin came here to play. it was always a rout. 45-3 was not uncommon. and when they left town 1/2 the Chiefs team was on the IR !!!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast