Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steeler Fan Here!

Thumbs up Steeler Fan Here!

You guys kicked our *** all game! Congrats on the huge win. I signed up to tell you guys that, and man this lost hurts soooo bad. :(

Well as I just mentioned in another post a few minutes ago, the loss we had at your place 3 years ago hurt sooooo bad too, heh!

Thanks for the congrats. It was a huge win, yes!

We should move up 3 more in the power rankings after this (passing Buffalo, Washington, and Seattle). :)

It's good for you guys that at least every other team in your division lost as well. Also thanks for the congrats. We Chiefs fans really needed a win like this to pep us up and to pep up the team. Anyways good luck to your Steelers in their game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by J.OTSTOTT View Post
    You guys kicked our *** all game! Congrats on the huge win. I signed up to tell you guys that, and man this lost hurts soooo bad. :(
    The Steelers are a great franchise and will still make the playoffs. Thanks for stopping by.

This was a huge win for the Chiefs. It's probably the 1st time in the last 2 seasons that 3 AFC West teams have won in the same week.

It was a very back and forth game we hardly kicked your guys asses it was very competitive

True, once we got behind 10-7 in the 2nd quarter we never led again until the final play of the game by Ryan Succop. :)

Probably seems to him like the Steelers got whooped because they were expected to beat us soundly. Kind of like when the Philly Ickles lost to Oakland 13-9 a few week ago. That was hardly a blowout. Yet, Ickles fans around here talked as if it was. Cuz they expected to rout the Faders.

Not sure what game you were watching, I don't think we kicked any a$$es, but the boys hung in there and pulled it out. I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago when we got drilled. Now that was an A$$ kicking. And a long drive home. I haven't heard anything, I wonder how Big Ben's doing?

Yer a good sport! Thanks for the congrats, and I hope Big Ben is good to go next week.

Very Classy Bro !

Yeah with a team in a bad spot like your team and us Steeler fans coming off a SB win we have our hopes set so high now! Nobody thought we would lose yesterday, but we did!!! Your team showed up and made plays all day....that number 25 guy is a beast!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast