Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still not impressed by Cassel

Hybrid View

Default Still not impressed by Cassel

He made a couple great throws, but he made a bunch of really really bad throws. The guy needs to be more consistent, be more accurate, and throw the damn ball. Today he was sacked 5 times!!! Out of 5 maybe 1 time wasn't his fault the rest of the time it's like "Cassel throw the damn ball!" He did not win that game for us not even close, Jamaal Charles, Chris Chambers, Studebaker, and Hali stood out, Cassel did not he looked like crap the first half, then he came alive in the fourth quarter , but he almost cost us the game with the fumble, if he wouldn't have fumbled the ball we would have not had to go to overtime and we would have ended it in the 4th. The sad thing is I was really for Cassel, I thought we got a future pro-bowler and all we got is a poor mans Damon Huard, a QB with a below average arm but doesn't throw a lot of interceptions but at least Huard was able to get rid of the ball quicker this is getting ridiculous. You gotta take what you got, and some times you gotta throw it away Cassel. All in all I am impressed by our win GO CHIEFS!! but please pick up a qb in the draft that can give Cassel some competition, thanks.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-23-2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Use of "GD" in post.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He made a couple great throws, but he made a bunch of really really bad throws. The guy needs to be more consistent, be more accurate, and throw the damn ball. Today he was sacked 5 times!!! Out of 5 maybe 1 time wasn't his fault the rest of the time it's like "Cassel throw the god damn ball!" He did not win that game for us not even close, Jamaal Charles, Chris Chambers, Studebaker, and Hali stood out, Cassel did not he looked like crap the first half, then he came alive in the fourth quarter , but he almost cost us the game with the fumble, if he wouldn't have fumbled the ball we would have not had to go to overtime and we would have ended it in the 4th. The sad thing is I was really for Cassel, I thought we got a future pro-bowler and all we got is a poor mans Damon Huard, a QB with a below average arm but doesn't throw a lot of interceptions but at least Huard was able to get rid of the ball quicker this is getting ridiculous. You gotta take what you got, and some times you gotta throw it away Cassel. All in all I am impressed by our win GO CHIEFS!! but please pick up a qb in the draft that can give Cassel some competition, thanks.
    I think Brodie Croyle is trolling on our boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think Brodie Croyle is trolling on our boards.
    Come on man don't be a d-bag if you don't like what I have too say then tell me why im wrong, but don't throw out an insult just because I bashed on your hero.

Come on man don't be a d-bag if you don't like what I have too say then tell me why im wrong, but don't throw out an insult just because I bashed on your hero.
    It wasn't an insult, it was a joke. And no namecalling. I have told you why your wrong in other posts, but I'm sick of saying the same thing. The guy has no time behind this offensive line. His WR's are guys off the street that get very little, if any, separation. The Chiefs have little to no running game, so they are one-dimensional. Cassell is playing on a new team with a new OC/Coach/Playbook. Cassell is a 2nd year QB. Sorry I guess I should have expected him to be Tom Brady this year.

I am very satisfied with his performance this year.
    Last edited by Coach; 11-22-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    It wasn't an insult, it was a joke. And no namecalling. I have told you why your wrong in other posts, but I'm sick of saying the same thing. The guy has no time behind this offensive line. His WR's are guys off the street that get very little, if any, separation. The Chiefs have little to no running game, so they are one-dimensional. Cassell is playing on a new team with a new OC/Coach/Playbook. Cassell is a 2nd year QB. Sorry I guess I should have expected him to be Tom Brady this year.

I am very satisfied with his performance this year.
    I don't expect anyone to be Tom Brady that guy is phenomenal I would settle for good, and right now Cassel is not good. If you have a bad line and you know it you need to get rid of the ball, getting sacked loses yards and sometimes you fumble the ball, many of his throws were way way way of target, also him holding onto the ball too long is gonna get our WR's hurt like Chambers instead of getting and easy TD and looking like a hero he got his bell rung because he had to slow down and wait for the ball to get to him.

Did you really just call the guy who owns the site a douchebag???

Smartly done...

The problem is you have only been a Chiefs fan for nine years and you don't know that after a win like this today, the last thing REAL Chiefs fans want to hear is lame moaning about the QB not being all you thought he could be. Enjoy the win my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    The problem is you have only been a Chiefs fan for nine years and you don't know that after a win like this today, the last thing REAL Chiefs fans want to hear is lame moaning about the QB not being all you thought he could be. Enjoy the win my friend.
    So your a REAL fan and im not because I question the organization I love and you don't I did enjoy the game I want some heat on Cassel to throw the ball and too quit being so inaccurate with his throws.

So your a REAL fan and im not because I question the organization I love and you don't I did enjoy the game I want some heat on Cassel to throw the ball and too quit being so inaccurate with his throws.
    I question this teams decisions all the time. Cassel just ain't one of 'em. To each their own I guess.
    SHUT IT

hahaha being called Brodie Croyle sure is an Insult

But in all seriousness, Cassel might not be ELITE, but he doesn't turn the ball and thats good enough for me, has shown great arm in both short and long range. Besides, we need to cut him some slack until he learns to play with the 10+ wideouts and TE that play with him.

On the downside he canīt get rid of incoming bandits and seems to have some trouble with clock management.

I like the guy, lets get some talent around him before judging him to harshly.

Cheers

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast