Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints or Colts (or both) 16-0?

Default Saints or Colts (or both) 16-0?

Think either the Saints or Colts might go 16-0 this year? At 10-0 I thought I'd check out their remaining games to see the possibilities of that.

The Saints only play two more games against winning teams (Dallas and New England) and both of them are home games. Although the road game at Atlanta (5-5) should be a challenge as well. Atlanta is tough at home and bad on the road.

The Colts play 3 more winning teams but none are that tough really. Denver (the way they're playing now that oughta be cake, haha!), Jacksonville, and Houston. JV always seems to play Indi close but Indi always seems to prevail. I would say the road game at Houston (who has been playing well lately) may be their toughest game left.

That would be something if both teams went 16-0. And then both met in the Super Bwol undefeated, ensuring someone would have a perfect season. Wow would that be interesting. But highly unlikely to happen, heh.

Nah, it won't happen. Espcailly the Saints, they come close to losing certain games.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yeah both teams have had some close calls, like the Colts today 17-15 (and last week as they squeaked by the Patsies 35-34). All it takes is one slip up and there's the undefeated record. Guess that's why it's only been done in '72 and '07.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yeah both teams have had some close calls, like the Colts today 17-15 (and last week as they squeaked by the Patsies 35-34). All it takes is one slip up and there's the undefeated record. Guess that's why it's only been done in '72 and '07.
    Colts had a bad game both times and still won. I could see them pulling it off.

I could see the Saints going undefeated as well. Their defense always seems to step it up in the 2nd half. And most of their games have been won with ease.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Pats-54 Saints-51 lol

Now the Saints and Colts are 11-0. And with not so tough schedules remaining for both of them, I'm thinking it's fairly likely at least one goes undefeated. Still a hard thing to do, though. All it takes is one 24-23 loss and it's over.

That'd really be something though, if both go 16-0. And then both make the Super Bowl. That would have to make for the best Super Bowl ever (besides Super Bowl 4 of course, heh!)

I would like to see them both go undefeated into the SB and then that would finish off the Fins as the only undefeated team for sure.

I think both have the same issue is there D. Both have either questionable Ds the saints who did show they can play well but have not done it on a week in and week out bases. The other the Colts had a banged up D. Thats probley going to coast them both if not in the regular season then in the playoffs.

If i had to choose id say colts go 16-0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast