Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: I'm impressed with Cassel

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default I'm impressed with Cassel


    0 Not allowed!
    He has played very well so far in my opinion.
    He has been under pressure all year, and has stood in there. Cassle has also proven he can take a hit, and get right back up.
    It seems like the 4 or 5 times a game he actually has time to look over the field, he is accurate, and makes the most of it.
    Get the o-line shored up in the draft and free agency this offseason, and I think we are set at qb for several years.
    Last edited by Vandelay; 11-22-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    Chiefs in 2011

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    His biggest flaw is holding on too long.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He'll be fine. He didn't play college ball, and played one year of pro. The guy just needs some experience and games like this are where you get it. He's who we have, and he'll be fine if he can stay healty. There are a lot of holes to fill on this team, and he'll play better as we fill them. I like the kid.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    He has played very well so far in my opinion.
    He has been under pressure all year, and has stood in there. Cassle has also proven he can take a hit, and get right back up.
    It seems like the 4 or 5 times a game he actually has time to look over the field, he is accurate, and makes the most of it.
    Get the o-line shored up in the draft and free agency this offseason, and I think we are set at qb for several years.
    Apparently not enough to spell his name correctly

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Apparently not enough to spell his name correctly
    I don't care if his name is Assel, as long as he's good.
    Chiefs in 2011

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I don't care if his name is Assel, as long as he's good.
    What makes him good being the most sacked qb two years in a row, having a below average completion rate, his below average arm strength, or his sub par accuracy?
    Last edited by figcrostic; 11-22-2009 at 11:39 PM.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,761
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 180
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    What makes him good being the mostsacked qb two years in a row, having a below overage completion rate, his below average arm strength, or his sub par accuracy?
    YES.

    ... and Hey!!! Don't talk about David Carr that way!!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    What makes him good being the mostsacked qb two years in a row, having a below overage completion rate, his below average arm strength, or his sub par accuracy?
    You should have a space between "mostsacked".
    Also, it's average, not "overage"
    Since grammar and spelling are important issues to you, I thought you should take note.
    Chiefs in 2011

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    overland park ks
    Posts
    1,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    You should have a space between "mostsacked".
    Also, it's average, not "overage"
    Since grammar and spelling are important issues to you, I thought you should take note.
    sorry Im typing on my wifes laptop and I have big hands, but you get the point.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I don't care if his name is Assel, as long as he's good.


    And that's also funny because I remember there was a baseball player around 1980 on the Braves called Brian Asselstine. Matter of fact, I was at a Braves-Phillies game that year and he hit a home run, heh.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I have not been impressed with Cassel
    By figcrostic in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 08:37 PM
  2. Still not impressed by Cassel
    By figcrostic in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:40 AM
  3. Cassel
    By CHIEFS_FN_ROCK in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:31 PM
  4. More on Cassel This one from NFL.com
    By magoo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 11:59 AM
  5. Anyone else not that impressed?
    By prough91 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •