Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stand out players

Default Stand out players

Hali: has looked awesome at the LB position

Succop: who would have that we would pick up the next Vinateri with the last pick in the draft

Studebaker: One game but he looked great I hope he keeps looking this good.

Jamaal Charles: I knew he was good, I knew I wanted him to start but the man can do it all catch, return, and rush love this guy. Can you believe he is only 22? If we can get someone in there who has that diesel power that LJ used to have then we will have a killer one two punch.

Chris Chambers: I really love this guy, huge man crush he sacrifices himself for our team he gets open, and he can actually catch the ball who would have thunk that.

Jon Mcgraw: AkA "Mr Fundamental" this guy is not flashy he just hits you in the mouth wraps up and takes you too the ground you gotta love him.

Flowers: I never knew how good he was until he came back from that injury for a little guy he sure can tackle and strip the ball.

these guys are players that will stick around for a long time. Tell me if I missed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Hali: has looked awesome at the LB position

Succop: who would have that we would pick up the next Vinateri with the last pick in the draft

Studebaker: One game but he looked great I hope he keeps looking this good.

Jamaal Charles: I knew he was good, I knew I wanted him to start but the man can do it all catch, return, and rush love this guy. Can you believe he is only 22? If we can get someone in there who has that diesel power that LJ used to have then we will have a killer one two punch.

Chris Chambers: I really love this guy, huge man crush he sacrifices himself for our team he gets open, and he can actually catch the ball who would have thunk that.

Jon Mcgraw: AkA "Mr Fundamental" this guy is not flashy he just hits you in the mouth wraps up and takes you too the ground you gotta love him.

Flowers: I never knew how good he was until he came back from that injury for a little guy he sure can tackle and strip the ball.

these guys are players that will stick around for a long time. Tell me if I missed anyone.
    Cassel, Belcher, and Gilberry all made plays when we needed 'em also. Great all-around team effort.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Cassel, Belcher, and Gilberry all made plays when we needed 'em also. Great all-around team effort.
    Belcher and Gilberry have both been good as well!

Belcher and Gilberry have both been good as well!
    Man you really don't like Cassel. After a bad 1st half, he finished 15/30 for 250 yards, 2 td's, 0 ints with an 11yd completion average. His play in the 2nd half stretched out the steelers defense and allowed us to beat the world champs. Not bad with the worst offensive line in the league.
    SHUT IT

Complain as everyone may about him, I'd say Mike Brown. Knocked on for being a huge injury risk- he hasn't missed a game. He's near the top in tackles, has a pair of sacks, and 2 INT.

I'd mention most, if not all, of our linebacking corps- Vrabel, Williams, Mays, Belcher, Studebaker, DJ. Some good and great plays out of these guys all year, including a touchdown reception!

Can you imagine Jamaal Charles behind a really good O-line?

Jamaal Charles:If we can get someone in there who has that diesel power that LJ used to have then we will have a killer one two punch.
    You know that Lendale White's contract is coming up after this year and I don't think the Titans will re-sign him seeing as how they haven't been using him at all this year. I think he'd be a good fit for the team and would be the power back needed to compliment Jamaal Charles.

Cassel shouldnot be on the list till he shows more then 2qtr of half descent play.. oh and he did fumble the ball in the 2nd half that should have cost us the game!!
    The defense is the real champs of the day..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Cassel shouldnot be on the list till he shows more then 2qtr of half descent play.. oh and he did fumble the ball in the 2nd half that should have cost us the game!!
    The defense is the real champs of the day..
    But it didn't cost us the game, and that sack/fumble was the fault of a very pokey Branden Albert.

And Cassel should most certainly be on that list, especially since he's not only had the physical throwing down, to make those plays and get this win, but also the presence of mind to not get shaken by mistakes and bad fortune, and to fight back.

jb

Glenn Dorsey has played well all year. Seems everyone has forgotten we have Battle on IR, he's bigger and faster than LJ. AS far as the Cassel haters, Len Dawson likes him, and I believe Len knows a lot more about the Chiefs, the NFL and football than you guys.

Studebaker is the one that stood out for me. I no its only one game and theres a good chance that he will never have anther pick for the rest of his Carrer but for one day he was among the top performers in the NFL.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast