Thread: Chiefs 2-0 in the 3rd quarter of the season

Default Chiefs 2-0 in the 3rd quarter of the season

If you've been following Haley's press conferences, you're familiar with how he breaks up the seasons into quarters. We were 0-4 in the 1st quarter, 1-3 in the 2nd, and now we're 2-0 in the 3rd.

I thought it was a silly thing at first, but it's interesting to see that something he's been preaching from day 1 is now showing that we've been improving all season. Obviously still a long ways to go, but it's always good to be going in the right direction for the first time in years.

Yes ever quater has shown improvement so far this season. For the chiefs to go 2-0 to start meaning the worst they can finsh this quarter is 2-2 thats huge. Its a Big step in the right direction. Realy hope that this continues. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

We've got a tough task ahead this week in San Diego, but there's no reason to believe we don't have a shot. I'm not going to boldly predict that we're going to win, but you just never know.

With a 3 game home stand that includes Donkeys, Browns, and Bills, we could do quite well there.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    We've got a tough task ahead this week in San Diego, but there's no reason to believe we don't have a shot. I'm not going to boldly predict that we're going to win, but you just never know.

With a 3 game home stand that includes Donkeys, Browns, and Bills, we could do quite well there.

jb
    This week is HUGE. We're gaining momentum, and SD is currently rolling through everybody. If we can pull this one off somehow, it could lead to a big string of victories. If not, I worry about us losing our steam.

Yeah- I had that thought too. Both KC and SD are moving full ahead now, but on different tracks. We're figuring out that winning feels good, and that we have some players that can help with that.

SD is just starting to surge.

It will be an interesting match, and I hope we come out on top! Imagine the hoopla if we go into SD and beat that team as they are hitting a stride like this.

jb

You know, Haley has made some poor choices, but since LJ is gone it seems that his decisions are getting better. Part of it is cause he is not basing the whole team around 1 player.

He is making better decisions and we are winning. All I can say is keep it up!

There was a few weeks that I had started to doubt him abit.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>