Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Reputation points

Default Reputation points

I'm trying to understand these...I know that they are awarded by others, but I am slightly confused as to how many you get when someone awards them. I have 3 people that have generously complemented me in this way. However after the first 2 I had 62 points (or about 31 each) and the third gave me 38 more?!?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Modesty at my age is nonexistent.
    Why's that?

Because your butt is always showing when you wear that hospital gown before your prostate exam?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Why's that?

Because your butt is always showing when you wear that hospital gown before your prostate exam?

That'd be correct sir.

That'd be correct sir.
    Figured as much!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Figured as much!

You would. :rolleyes:

I'm old!

That is all.
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ouaNT6JoIv4"]YouTube - I Smell Cinnamon Rolls[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    HA!

WOW! I should get negative rep for not reading this thread sooner! I had no idea we could give member's rep for worthy posts, etc.. I didn't know how it worked. I 'think' I understand now.

I read where the scales icon is how we 'rep' someone's post, but what is the little triangular logo used for that has the 'I' in it?

BTW...this was not only an informative thread, but entertaining and funny too! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    WOW! I should get negative rep for not reading this thread sooner! I had no idea we could give member's rep for worthy posts, etc.. I didn't know how it worked. I 'think' I understand now.

I read where the scales icon is how we 'rep' someone's post, but what is the little triangular logo used for that has the 'I' in it?

BTW...this was not only an informative thread, but entertaining and funny too! :)
    Its for reporting posts. Say a guy like KCChris were to come on here and start insulting people You can report his posts to mods with that. If he were still around!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its for reporting posts. Say a guy like KCChris were to come on here and start insulting people You can report his posts to mods with that. If he were still around!!
    This is also the red button, so to type, not really a red button, that gets the attention of the mod's or Coach to a thread, or a post in a thread. It is an alert sent to Coach and the Mods about spammers, or a post that breaks the rules of the crowd! Wait we have rules? Dang it, I should have read them!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 01-23-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast