Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The rest of the year

Default The rest of the year

So I was comparing the scheduals for the rest of the year and noticed that the Chargers have a tough couple of games. Also the Broncos slide seems set to continue. If we capitilize on the Broncos and browns we could actually take 2nd in our devision!

Of course this could be just me getting over exited. But the scheduals leave 2nd place in our hands. Meaning there are very few unwinnable games for us left.

Yeah they need to worry about this week. The Chargers THROTTLED them the first game. I say focus on giving the Chargers a game, because unfortunately the Chargers are in a different league than the Chiefs right now.

The Chargers are on a roll and that is scary. Most the time they get going very few teams can stop them. I am kind of scared of what the final will be but hey last week I had the same felling with Pit comeing to town and that did not turn out so bad. So maybe the Chiefs have anther shocker in them. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Win or lose I'll be curious to see the turn out for the next home game. Granted that the Steelers and Cowboys always have big turn outs for fans there have been many more opposing fans than normal for the past few chiefs home games. If we win the game I'd pretty much be shocked if the entire stadium wasn't packed. Lose the Dolts game and meh...won't even speculate on that one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123