Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The rest of the year

Hybrid View

Default The rest of the year

So I was comparing the scheduals for the rest of the year and noticed that the Chargers have a tough couple of games. Also the Broncos slide seems set to continue. If we capitilize on the Broncos and browns we could actually take 2nd in our devision!

Of course this could be just me getting over exited. But the scheduals leave 2nd place in our hands. Meaning there are very few unwinnable games for us left.

Yea, we have easy schedule after a hard start.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdadr View Post
    So I was comparing the scheduals for the rest of the year and noticed that the Chargers have a tough couple of games. Also the Broncos slide seems set to continue. If we capitilize on the Broncos and browns we could actually take 2nd in our devision!

Of course this could be just me getting over exited. But the scheduals leave 2nd place in our hands. Meaning there are very few unwinnable games for us left.
    Sports Illustrated picked us to finish second and the Broncos to finish 3rd in the AFC West. Thought that was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Sports Illustrated picked us to finish second and the Broncos to finish 3rd in the AFC West. Thought that was interesting.
    I hope we win a couple more games and get the pick between the 7-10th so we can actually trade down, or pick someone up that isn't uber expensive.

One game at a time....one game at a time....

As with most young teams, we could win the rest of our games, or we could lose them all. I know one thing if we keep it close into the fourth quarter, we'll have a chance.

After 6 games: Denver 6-0, KC 1-5, Titans 0-6.

Now: Denver 6-4, KC 3-7, Titans 4-6

After game 16 both KC and Tennessee could be ahead of Denver. Yep, it ain't how you start, it's how you finish!

If we come away with five or six wins then they will have overly exceeded my expectations; they have already won one more game then they won last year which leaves me with the impression that perhaps they are finally moving in the right direction. Is it possible that they win the next six games to end the season 9-7 with a possible playoff berth? Of course. Is it probable? Not so much. Right now I'm much more satisfied with their progress.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 11-24-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Remember, we still need a good set of draft picks. We don't want Cassel to end up like Marc Bulger.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Remember, we still need a good set of draft picks. We don't want Cassel to end up like Marc Bulger.

I don't think we have to worry about picking early in the draft.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast