Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The rest of the year

Default The rest of the year

So I was comparing the scheduals for the rest of the year and noticed that the Chargers have a tough couple of games. Also the Broncos slide seems set to continue. If we capitilize on the Broncos and browns we could actually take 2nd in our devision!

Of course this could be just me getting over exited. But the scheduals leave 2nd place in our hands. Meaning there are very few unwinnable games for us left.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't think we have to worry about picking early in the draft.
    I am saying I don't want a late pick.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yeah cuz more rookies will get this team back on its feet......
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Yeah cuz more rookies will get this team back on its feet......
    Better than having a washed up vet.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Better than having a washed up vet.
    we need some rookies and some vets. Both would be a help for this team if they get the right people. Pioli has made some real good pickups so far. Hopefuly the draft can be just as good.

Maybe I misunderstood, but that is what I was trying to say is that I don't think we have to worry about pinking late in the draft.

No one wants to say it, so I will say it...

What if? What if we beat San Diego? Will that be an even bigger win than Pittsburg? Can we imagine? Can we imagine what this team will be if we can pull out a win in San Diego? There will be national attention focused on the Chiefs. Remember when Haley said in training camp "No one cares about us, its clear as day" well, they would care about us then for sure.

What if we won the rest of our games? Ah, one can dream...win out and go to the playoffs...

A win in San Diego would be, as I said in another thread, HUGE. The morale would shoot through the roof, and it would likely generate some more confident play from the team.

I'd love to see that this coming weekend.

jb

I think the fact that we were able to put two wins in a row together is huge. Not willing to say we've turned the corner yet, but it is the first step in changing the mind set of players and fans IMO, and hopefully the first step in "changing the culture in KC".

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    A win in San Diego would be, as I said in another thread, HUGE. The morale would shoot through the roof, and it would likely generate some more confident play from the team.

I'd love to see that this coming weekend.

jb
    Yeah I said the same thoughts in another thread too. But also added how I wish we didn't have to have such a hard game now. Be nicer if we had Cleveland and Buffalo coming in now and capped off a four game winning streak. If we win at SD that'll be so huge for us. But they might end up being too much for us this week.

But hey, gotta play all the games on the schedule anyway. Gotta be able to face anyone. And even if we did have lighter games now instead and went to 5-7, people would then say, "Well other than the Steelers, the Chiefs really haven't beaten anyone good." So the Charger game does gives us a shot for TWO back to back BIG victories!

(I just confess I'm worried about this game is all, heh).

GO CHIEFS!

After the Washington game, everyone got positive and happy and the Charges handed us probably the most disappointing loss to us the following week. Can we just worry about this week first.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast