Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chambers best WR we have

Default Chambers best WR we have

Love Bowe or hate him, Chambers has become the reason we won the last two games. This guys middle name is "CLUTCH". I hope that Bowe can watch Chambers and learn what a professional athlete is all about. Sign Chambers for next year now!

Thanks San Dog!!

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Bowe just doesn't seem to have the speed to break away like Chambers, or maybe he just doesn't get himself into a position to be able to break away.
    Bowe isn't a speed guy. But he does have a good catch and run....if he could keep a hold on the ball.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Chambers was definately the best move since the draft, I agree, we need to pick him up again next year.

Why not for the next two years?

Yes, I think we could get two good years out of the guy, especially with Bowe drawing coverage on the other side as well. That also, with the two of them, frees up Pope, Wade, and others to get open.

And of course, allows Jamaal to swing out of the backfield and get some huge reception yards.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i think we found ourselves a Pollar esque pickup.... one team's trash is another team's gold as they say...
    I wouldnt go that far. Simply bcuz of the age aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Bowe just doesn't seem to have the speed to break away like Chambers, or maybe he just doesn't get himself into a position to be able to break away.
    Chambers is actually a bid dude too. And pretty physical.

Not sure about speed, bcuz again, of his age. But one thing is for sure. He is a veteran that can teach a thing or two to Bowe.

I actually think this will be good for Bowe. To sit back and watch Chambers work from his TV.

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    Love Bowe or hate him, Chambers has become the reason we won the last two games. This guys middle name is "CLUTCH". I hope that Bowe can watch Chambers and learn what a professional athlete is all about. Sign Chambers for next year now!

Thanks San Dog!!
    That's a ballsy statement brosuf, Bowe is a well liked WR, but as of his last couple games, I can't say your wrong.

Chambers is a stud, it was tough to see him go, but we have so many weopons, we could afford it. Just hope he doesn't come back to haunt us!

Quote Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
    Just hope he doesn't come back to haunt us!
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
    Chambers is a stud, it was tough to see him go, but we have so many weopons, we could afford it. Just hope he doesn't come back to haunt us!
    I think we could afford him, I belive this team has a lot of cap room still. I would love to see him finish a chiefs. As long as he preforms like he has.

Why talk about him being finished so prematurely :P

hes at least 2 contracts out from retiring, I say we give him that first one.
    Last edited by hometeam; 11-25-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast