Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Party in houston- whos bringing ths chips

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vail Colorado
    Posts
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Party in houston- whos bringing ths chips


    0 Not allowed!
    Am going to season opener in Houston. Anyone going We could have a few beers before game at stadium. Angey chiefs mob wants to see the priest

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    sw missouri
    Posts
    363
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Hate the town of Houstan, worked at NASA for about 6 six months,that city makes me puke.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Hate the town of Houstan, worked at NASA for about 6 six months,that city makes me puke.
    Well don't hold back; tell us how you really feel.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    sw missouri
    Posts
    363
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well don't hold back; tell us how you really feel.
    I thought I did????
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    I thought I did????

    Just bein sarcastic.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    sw missouri
    Posts
    363
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    me too
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vail Colorado
    Posts
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well now that we got that out of the way, I am going to houston to see the game. My brother lives there and I refuse to see him except for the months of JAn and Feb. To damn hot. ANd if it was bad when you were there its worse now as it seems that all the scum that left new orleans andwere moved to houston and never left. the murder rate went up 300% after Katrina. Kansaa city will be in town making it the best city in the world for 3 hrs. Go chiefs

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    me too
    Smilies dude, smilies! :p


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,044
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sbenson9 View Post
    Well now that we got that out of the way, I am going to houston to see the game. My brother lives there and I refuse to see him except for the months of JAn and Feb. To damn hot. ANd if it was bad when you were there its worse now as it seems that all the scum that left new orleans andwere moved to houston and never left. the murder rate went up 300% after Katrina. Kansaa city will be in town making it the best city in the world for 3 hrs. Go chiefs
    I often do get in the way; just walk around.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    53
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    1550 miles for a beer????? oh! and whatching Chiefs whoop'in Houston. I'm tempted
    Arrowhead is my home away from home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •