Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey all

Default Hey all

First off I like my crow with a side order of baked beans........Next I had a great time in your alls city. Most of the KC fans I came into contact with was great folks..............I had a blast hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys..............

Hey man. Glad u had a good time and stayed safe. As for the game...can't say I'm too upset!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hey man. Glad u had a good time and stayed safe. As for the game...can't say I'm too upset!!

Well it happens, we (as Steelers fans) are a bit on the spoiled side when it comes to winning...........maybe a game like this one will bring us back to earth some.

Good job and congrats to all of you.......

Glad you enjoyed KC. Believe me that win was huge beyond epic proportions for the Chiefs. I'm sure you guys will still be in the playoffs despite the loss, so it won't be a huge deal a couple months from now.

Well at least the Chiefs is your second fav team right

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Well at least the Chiefs is your second fav team right

Well yeah but its kind of like this

1. Steelers

2. Chiefs

Thanks for the congrats, man. Your team may have lost this week, but at least every other team in your division did as well. I'm sure they'll bounce back. Anyways thanks once again for the congrats, you Steelers fans seem like a very classy bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Well yeah but its kind of like this

1. Steelers

2. Chiefs

Heh, I like that. That's how it would accurately describe me if I had to list my favorite teams in order from 1 to 32. It'd be like:

1. Chiefs

2. Second favorite team
    3. Third favorite team
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    First off I like my crow with a side order of baked beans........Next I had a great time in your alls city. Most of the KC fans I came into contact with was great folks..............I had a blast hope the rest of the season goes great for you guys..............
    Well speaking from experience the last couple of years Canada will tell you that crow is best served with a few dozen cold beers.

Glad you had a good time in KC and please feel free return to the Crowd anytime you like; you're good people!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Heh, I like that. That's how it would accurately describe me if I had to list my favorite teams in order from 1 to 32. It'd be like:

1. Chiefs

2. Second favorite team
    3. Third favorite team
    etc.
    Heres mine
    1 chiefs
    2 chiefs
    3 chiefs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast