Thread: Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself...

Cool Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself...

Back again .....wondering what y'all look like since takin one of our recievers....congrats on beating the steelers...i hate them almost as much as i hate the raiders...

Hey man ! Thanks for stopping by ! We appreciate you guys getting rid of Chambers. Hes been an asset to us since we lost DBowe for taking Slimfast . I can only hope we keep improving each week so we have something to build on. Beating the Steelers was like winning the superbowl to me after the past few years .I can promise we will show to fight this time. You guys put a beating on us earlier and I think this time around it will be more of a game. We are starting to play like a team and I would really love to beat the Donkies *** when I go to arrowhead next weekend.Hope we all come out of this weekend healthy and it was a good game . Peace

Thumbs up Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

I signed on a few days ago, but haven't posted... Just tryin' to get my

s in a row.________________

Them s sure are hoping the win on Sunday.

Sorry bout their luck.
    . Goooo....SuperChargers!!! .

Im a huge USC fan so I like seeing cassel doing well..just not against my chargers. however i think chambers will prove his worth...if yall could piece a defense together through the draft yall will be back in contention...

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    Im a huge USC fan so I like seeing cassel doing well..just not against my chargers. however i think chambers will prove his worth...if yall could piece a defense together through the draft yall will be back in contention...
    I think our d is decent when they have not been on the field 40 minuits. But hopefuly they can imporve it in the draft and we can be back in contention it would be nice to get anther chiefs afc west champions shirt and cap.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    Back again .....wondering what y'all look like since takin one of our recievers....congrats on beating the steelers...i hate them almost as much as i hate the raiders...
    Good to see ya back. Hopefully Chambers will have a good game, that is if we can keep our QB off the flat of his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Good to see ya back. Hopefully Chambers will have a good game, that is if we can keep our QB off the flat of his back.
    That is a great Idea! Wish it would work out.