Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hines Ward

Default Hines Ward

Its highly unlikely that Hines Ward will find his way on this site and open this thread. But if he does, and happens to read this...

"Hey Hines, dont u ever come into arrowhead and do the tomahawk chop after u score a TD again u queer. I bet u cant wait till u retire so u can finally come out of the closet." (Sorry if i offend any homos).

Im glad we caused u whatever greif we possibly could.

ps. ur a good wr.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Its highly unlikely that Hines Ward will find his way on this site and open this thread. But if he does, and happens to read this...

"Hey Hines, dont u ever come into arrowhead and do the tomahawk chop after u score a TD again u queer. I bet u cant wait till u retire so u can finally come out of the closet." (Sorry if i offend any homos).

Im glad we caused u whatever greif we possibly could.

ps. ur a good wr.
    whats up with all the homophobes, it's 2009 who cares who somebody prefers sexually are you mad cause he's not with you? Just leaves more women for people like me.

I saw Hines Ward doing that chop after the touchdown and thought that was most uncalled for too.

I was even thinking that action of his could have hurt the Steelers chances, even if maybe just a tiny bit, because of ticking off the Chiefs. Things like that can backfire.

I remember a game where Tony Dorsett got a touchdown against the Eagles and then taunted them. Dallas was a good team that year and Philly was a bad team. But after that taunting, the coach (Marion Campbell. I recall his irate expression. And he rarely showed emotion) and players were furious and then the Eagles outplayed the Cowboys and pulled off the upset.

So chop about that Hines!

Agree!! I saw him do that and thought how we HAVE to win this now. It's been done before but when that dirty playing SOB does it, it's a huge smack. Thanks for pumping the crowd up, you punk

Yeah I was pissed when he started doing that. I honestly wouldn't have minded if he did a normal tomahawk chop...but the way he did it was more mocking and robotic.

sexual preference is irrelevant. go chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    whats up with all the homophobes, it's 2009 who cares who somebody prefers sexually are you mad cause he's not with you? Just leaves more women for people like me.
    Last edited by Coach; 11-26-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: We really don't need a description of this play.

Who cares.........

Chiefs won.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

If that was the game-winning td I could see Ward celebrating in front of our fans with the chop. But since the game was still up in the air, he just made himself look like an A$$...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post

While I certainly don't agree with using "gay" as an insult...

The use of the word "homophobe" is every bit as childish.

It is nothing more than ignorant name-calling.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast