Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kinda excited to see how y'all play us this time..

Default Kinda excited to see how y'all play us this time..

With chris chambers on deck....Im sure he'll wanna show out against us and hopefully for my bolts sake w dont let it...

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    With chris chambers on deck....Im sure he'll wanna show out against us and hopefully for my bolts sake w dont let it...
    Me too. And if I were you I wouldn't be real comfortable.
    Chiefs in 2011

Chambers has a chip on his shoulders ever since SD released him... this will be a big game for him personally, but i wonder if you guys try to put alot of doubles and such on him...he looks like an explosive player for us last few weeks, hopefully he can continue to get better with the rest of the chiefs :)

Chambers will hopefuly have a huge game. All i am hopeing for sunday is not a 37-7 game. We will go from there. Hopefuly the Chiefs can pull off anther shocker. GO CHIEFS!!!!

I'm pumped for this game. The Chiefs are looking a lot more confident. I like the fact that it is not the Derrick Johnson and the Vrabels makin the plays. I like the fact that there are a bunch of new guys making a difference. I must say Flowers is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Me too. And if I were you I wouldn't be real comfortable.
    Well said..

mabe yall werent informed but this move was kinda to help him as much as he likes to act like its something personal...check this article out..
    SAN DIEGO — Former Pro Bowl receiver Chris Chambers went from one AFC West Division team to another this week in part because of an ongoing off-the-field situation involving his ex-girlfriend and his wife.
    The issue dates back at least seven months and includes an extramarital affair, a pending divorce, Chambers' request for a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend and several lurid text messages from the woman to his wife, court records show.
    Ultimately, Chambers — who admitted the Chargers had told him they had concerns about his personal situation — was released Monday, during a season in which his production was significantly down. He was claimed by the Kansas City Chiefs on Tuesday.
    Chambers, 31, said Monday that “I guess it created a distraction upstairs. ... They know a little too much of my life, and they used it against me.”
    On April 7, Chambers' wife, Christina, told San Diego Police she was being harassed by Stacey Saunders, 27. Chris Chambers acknowledged in court documents in June to having an affair with Saunders.
    In April, San Diego Police reported that Chambers' wife said that “a woman who was having a relationship with her husband was calling (Christina) Chambers on her cell phone.” No charges were filed, but the San Diego County District Attorney's office is reviewing a harassment case involving Saunders.
    On June 2, Chris Chambers requested a temporary restraining order against Saunders. It would have required Saunders to stay at least 100 yards away from Chambers and his family.
    “Beginning in April, Ms. Saunders became aware that our affair, now broken off, was known to my wife,” Chambers wrote. “Since then she (Saunders) has launched an incessant attack verbally on me, and now my wife, her mother and sister. All calls, text messages and e-mails are abusive, vulgar and irrational. They have begun to mention intimate details of my life such as my son, home address, and family member locations.”
    A hearing was scheduled June 23 in San Diego Superior Court. Judge Lisa Foster dissolved the request for the restraining order when neither party showed up.
    A week later, Chris Chambers filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple have a 2-year-old son and have been trying to work out custody, child support and spousal support arrangements.
    “Unfortunately, this is a serious legal matter and I cannot comment at this time,” Christina Chambers wrote Tuesday in an e-mail to the Union-Tribune .
    Saunders could not be reached. Chambers didn't return calls seeking further comment. The Chargers have declined to go into details about Chambers' off-the-field situation.

Chambers sought legal help vs. ex-girlfriend - Sports - SignOnSanDiego.com

otherwise he wasnt bad...he wasnt great but not bad...just kinda quiet on the field which led to the emergeance of Vincent Jackson...hopefully Malcolm floyd fills his spot nicely...

I'm confident that, win or lose, we'll play you MUCH better than the lopsided 30 point game previously.

GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I'm confident that, win or lose, we'll play you MUCH better than the lopsided 30 point game previously.

GO CHIEFS!
    Playing better is all i am realy hopeing to see. I hope for a win but will just take playing better then what we saw at arrowhead.

I think it will be a much closer game this time around, and Chambers might be the difference maker. But Ive been wrong before, ask my wife she'll tell ya. LOL!
    RIP My son. I will miss you eternally!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast