Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: From A Broncos Fan

Default From A Broncos Fan

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    But I would like to know from a Chief fan's point of view. Who do you guys view as you're biggest rival?
    For me its definitely the Raiders. But I dont like the broncs either

No trollism here. I won't and don't go on other threads and talk off topic. I found the Denver Post poll interesting and just wanted to talk football with a little smack in between.

The Chiefs fans that have responded have been cool in my opinion.
    Kid, in your first post of this thread that last line was not "a little smack". Saying things like that serve no purpose but to make trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    dont feed the troll~
    Yup!

"dont feed the troll~"

No trollism here. I won't and don't go on other threads and talk off topic. I found the Denver Post poll interesting and just wanted to talk football with a little smack thrown in between.

The Chiefs fans that have responded have been cool in my opinion.
    That's cool, but before you continue you might want to stop by here next: Read Before Posting - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

"Kid, in your first post of this thread that last line was not "a little smack". Saying things like that serve no purpose but to make trouble."

Oh you can handle it. If you can take the Chiefs you can take a joke.

"Kid, in your first post of this thread that last line was not "a little smack". Saying things like that serve no purpose but to make trouble."

Oh you can handle it. If you can take the Chiefs you can take a joke.
    We're willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you might want to tread lightly; get the feel of the boards membership and let us get to know you a little before throwing out jokes like that. It's difficult to know when someone is joking through written communication especially someone new.

But I would like to know from a Chief fan's point of view. Who do you guys view as you're biggest rival?
    I've always hated the Raiders more than any other team in the league. The Broncs are a shoe in for 2nd place though.

"And the Donks have lost 5 of the last 6 at Arrowhead. And 14 of the last 18. Yeah this will be a gimme for you alright. Mmm hmm."

No you're absolutely right, I was just talking sht. And in a way that was the point of this post. No matter how good or bad either team has been throughout the years, each team has had a hell of a time trying to get a season sweep.

I basically just wanted to say that I appreciate the Chiefs/Broncos rivalry and recognize it as one of the NFL's best. DESPITE the fact that the Chiefs have not won a Super Bowl during the games modern era. Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing losing skids this decade. And I don't even care that you guys had the leagues best team a few years ago and somehow blew it.
    Your pathetic, atleast learn to quote.

We may have less championships that the donks, but remember without the Chiefs, there would be no superbowl, but because of Lamar, there is.

We deserve alot more respect than what were given.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

I absolutely love this thead-starter. I actually laughed out loud, a few times. Once when I read it, a couple more times at the angry responses to it, and then a couple more times just thinking about it.

Love the way you politely talked-up our rivalry, then emphasized that rivalry on the way out. Awesome.

As for the actual subject....

I would have to say The Raiders, despite my hatred for Shanahan and his disregard for player safety, is the bigger long-term rival of The Chiefs.

Now that Shanahan is gone, the Broncos have slipped back down near The Chargers, for me.

And...

Not bad on the response, TC.

I feel like it's the Broncos, but a lot of people will say the Raiders. I never cared for the Chargers or even the Seahawks.

As for the whole losing streak thing, yeah we've stunk for awhile, but it looks like we're on the right track. The only team that really shows no improvement is the Raiders. As for when you said we were the leagues best team a few years back, you meant 03? Just wondering.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I hate the the stinky donks only slightly less than the faders!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast