Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: From A Broncos Fan

Default From A Broncos Fan

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post

I basically just wanted to say that I appreciate the Chiefs and recognize them as one of the NFL's best. DESPITE the fact that the Chiefs have annoying opposing fans who like to talk sh!t. Or that they are in the midsts of one of the most embarrassing conversations with a donkey fan ever. And I don't even care that you guys have the leagues best team, a few years ago I came out of the closet, somehow blew it and became a donkey fan.
    Don't you guys have one of those monumental losing streaks to end every season? Remember when you were 6-0...lol What happened?

...but I really like your post!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Hey I missed that post of his somehow. It is a good one. Thanks for quoting it Canada!

As for the biggest rival question again, I think it's still the Faders. What can you say when there's even a checkers game made for the Chiefs and Raiders, heh:

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.
    I guess that's because SD spanked you so hard last week. We'll be back, and when we do you over-rated D-Bags will be first on our list. I was in Denver for a game a few years ago, even your cheerleader are f'n ugly.

I like where this thread went

But I would like to know from a Chief fan's point of view. Who do you guys view as you're biggest rival?

Raiders and you Donkey's Personally I hate the broHOES most because I was sattioned in Ft Carson adn caught a Chiefs game there a few years back when you beat us by a FG and the fans were talking so much **** It was fun but since that moment I hate the Broncos most ! But im down I think crap talking is fun Should of seen me surrounded by Broncos fans as a chief fan it was awesome !

So from what I can gather-it's a three horse race(pun intended) between Denver, K.C., and Oakland in terms of mutual hatred toward each other.

San Diego hasn't garnered the respect to be hated in my opinion simply because they've sucked for so long. They're like the handicap kid you went to grade school with all those years and were actually proud of to see graduate. Maybe if San Diego stays relative for the next 20 years I can develop a dislike for them as well.

This thread should be locked.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Hey guess who has an all time winning record versus every team in the division?
    It starts with the Offensive line

ive been on your forum. what a bunch a cryin' wimps. ive been hearing them call the donkeys ostrich's. interpretation please ??? and the jackass you rode in on

as usual
    Last edited by kcvet; 11-29-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast