Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: From A Broncos Fan

Default From A Broncos Fan

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    Either way, I hope K.C. beats the Chargers this week. Then we can grab our two gimme's against you guys as we roll into the playoffs.
    Dumb@ss post of the (last) year.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201001...lyze/box-score

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

that your HC or owner???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Oh shoot...I thought at first Kid A had re-surfaced to pay us an entertaining rival visit. Darn, I missed this debate back in November...busy with Thanksgiving & such.

To answer one of Kid's questions...my dislike of our division rivals are in the following order:

1) Mountain Jacka**es!
    2) Jokeland Faiders!
    3) San Diego Chargers

For some reason, possibly because I lived in San Diego as a kid for a couple yrs...I don't have much dislike for the Chargers. I tend to respect their organization the most among our rivals. I do retain a dislike for Seattle, however, due to their being a past division rival.

I drove a car for the first time at age 13...in San Diego's old stadium parking lot...ran over several medians, but no fans, LOL.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 01-25-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: typo

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Oh shoot...I thought at first Kid A had re-surfaced to pay us an entertaining rival visit. Darn, I missed this debate back in November...busy with Thanksgiving & such.

To answer one of Kid's questions...my dislike of our division rivals are in the following order:

1) Mountain Jacka**es!
    2) Jokeland Faiders!
    3) San Diego Chargers

For some reason, possibly because I lived in San Diego as a kid for a couple yrs...I don't have much dislike for the Chargers. I tend to respect their organization the most among our rivals. I do retain a dislike for Seattle, however, due to their being a past division rival.

I drove a car for the first time at age 13...in San Diego's old stadium parking lot...ran over several medians, but no fans, LOL.
    Better LuKC next time!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I only realy hate denver and oakland I dont care about the Chargers to much. I dont no why they just dont bring the same fellings as denver and oakland.

1) Mountain Jacka**es!
    2) Jokeland Faiders!
    3) San Diego Chargers

i went to boot camp at RTC Diego back during the war. spent more there later as well as sfran
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Hey KCVet!! Haven't seen you in while!! Welcome back!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hey KCVet!! Haven't seen you in while!! Welcome back!!
    thanks. i have been AWOL since the season ended.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I only realy hate denver and oakland I dont care about the Chargers to much. I dont no why they just dont bring the same fellings as denver and oakland.
    I think for me the reason I don't feel the same anomosity against the Chargers...is because in my memory they've not had players over the years of which bashed & insulted the Chiefs publicly, nor played dirty, nor cheated...illegal chops, Pam sprayed on jersey's, etc.. Denver & Oakland have been known for the above.

In my mind...the Charger's organization seems to be run more respectively than that of Denver's & Oakland's.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I think for me the reason I don't feel the same anomosity against the Chargers...is because in my memory they've not had players over the years of which bashed & insulted the Chiefs publicly, nor played dirty, nor cheated...illegal chops, Pam sprayed on jersey's, etc.. Denver & Oakland have been known for the above.

In my mind...the Charger's organization seems to be run more respectively than that of Denver's & Oakland's.
    I was never real big on Junior Seau.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast