Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: From A Broncos Fan

Default From A Broncos Fan

The Denver Post recently had a poll up on who the fans feel Denver's biggest rival is. The Chargers won by a land slide.

This baffled me as a lifelong Broncos fan-As I see it the Chiefs and Raiders have long been Denver's biggest rivals with the Chargers and the Seahawks being merely irritants through-out the years.

So to all you Chiefs fans. F*ck you and may we continue to hate you're team and loath in it's mediocrity for years to come.

i almost swear i posted in here yesterday and my post just disappeared..

anyways, in respoinse to the previous posts..

i always considered the chiefs the lesser evil for practically the same reasons...granted i hated playin against neil smith and derrick thomas but i can honestly say they were some of the best players i ever watched in my lifetime....

but yeah..the chiefs dont have a reputation as cheaters for all i know...and they never struck me as too ****y for their own good like the broncos and raiders..

*edit* nvm i see my post...
    Last edited by -Scar-; 01-26-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    i almost swear i posted in here yesterday and my post just disappeared..

anyways, in respoinse to the previous posts..

i always considered the chiefs the lesser evil for practically the same reasons...granted i hated playin against neil smith and derrick thomas but i can honestly say they were some of the best players i ever watched in my lifetime....

but yeah..the chiefs dont have a reputation as cheaters for all i know...and they never struck me as too ****y for their own good like the broncos and raiders..

*edit* nvm i see my post...
    Well that's good cos I don't really consider the chargers that much of an enemy. I really hate the raiders thought, they suck!

I spent 2 tours in SD also. Had a lot of fun watching Air Correl.

Oh Aussie...you would've really hated the Raiders in their earlier days...very dirty game playing, much more than today with all the new rules implemented.

Denver became know later for their dirty playing, deliberately trying to seriously injure players, knock them out of the game. Howie Long, though a former Raider himself, was a huge advocate against Denver's deliberate attempts to injure players during his era of the game.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I think for me the reason I don't feel the same anomosity against the Chargers...is because in my memory they've not had players over the years of which bashed & insulted the Chiefs publicly, nor played dirty, nor cheated...illegal chops, Pam sprayed on jersey's, etc.. Denver & Oakland have been known for the above.

In my mind...the Charger's organization seems to be run more respectively than that of Denver's & Oakland's.
    That might be it. I have never realy cared much about the Chargers. If they win I dont care i dont openly root for them to lose like i do with denver and oakland.

I think it might also be the case that when i got into football they were terrible. Oakland and Denver were decent so they were easy to beat for years.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678