Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will you be sorry to see go?

Default Who will you be sorry to see go?

Cuts are coming up. Who is likely to go that you think you would miss?

Personally, I think Sippio and Phinisee are two that I would love to se play more. Man, can Sippio catch that ball, and he's got size too. Phinisee is just plain fun to watch return the ball. I think Derrick Ross is a good player that we'll see go. He just needs to learn to hang on to the ball better.
    Everything happens for a reason.

For some reason I think Sippio will stay, I dont wanna see Boomer go.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    For some reason I think Sippio will stay, I dont wanna see Boomer go.
    Is there a chance he (Boomer) might?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was Herm, I would be tempted to cut Sammie Parker before I cut Sippio or even Hannon for that matter. I watched Sippio a little in the AFL and he is a machine! I think taller, more physical receivers are what we really need. Bowe and Sippio are both good targets to throw it up deep to. They both go get the ball instead of waiting for it to hit them on the hands just so they can drop it like Sammie has a tendency to do.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    If I was Herm, I would be tempted to cut Sammie Parker before I cut Sippio or even Hannon for that matter. I watched Sippio a little in the AFL and he is a machine! I think taller, more physical receivers are what we really need. Bowe and Sippio are both good targets to throw it up deep to. They both go get the ball instead of waiting for it to hit them on the hands just so they can drop it like Sammie has a tendency to do.
    I agree wih you, but I just don't see it happening. Even if we keep four receivers, I think Sippio is too far down on the list.

I'd find a way to keep Sippio and Phinisee...as for Parker, I agree, what is he really bringing to the team that others can't accomplish...I'd rather see them go with Kennison/Bowe. Yeah Bowe might be a little rough around the edges and drop a pass here or there, but so does Parker...at least the upside on Bowe & Sippio is higher.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I agree wih you, but I just don't see it happening. Even if we keep four receivers, I think Sippio is too far down on the list.
    Maybe. Sippio made a great catch last night and Sammie has continued to be drop-prone this preseason. Maybe Herm will see the light. I definately think that Parker is going to have to start looking at trying to go somewhere else in the near future. If he plays for us this season and doesn't step it up, he will be getting cut next year, imo. I had kind of hoped he was going to work out when we first picked him up but it's become obvious that he is not dependable. Also, it really seems that Herm is trying to get away from putting just "speed-guys" on the field and is trying to promote a more physical mentality on offense. Especially on the receiving squad with the addition of guys like Bowe and Sippio. I think Sippio may have a shot at making the team but I could be totally wrong.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I didn't get a chance to see last night's game but I like Hannon. I think he'd be good as a dime receiver and special teamer.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Maybe. Sippio made a great catch last night and Sammie has continued to be drop-prone this preseason. Maybe Herm will see the light. I definately think that Parker is going to have to start looking at trying to go somewhere else in the near future. If he plays for us this season and doesn't step it up, he will be getting cut next year, imo. I had kind of hoped he was going to work out when we first picked him up but it's become obvious that he is not dependable. Also, it really seems that Herm is trying to get away from putting just "speed-guys" on the field and is trying to promote a more physical mentality on offense. Especially on the receiving squad with the addition of guys like Bowe and Sippio. I think Sippio may have a shot at making the team but I could be totally wrong.
    I agree with ya there! we need guys that are more formidable. i.e. Hines Wardesque. Would love to see them keep Sippio. The most important thing for a receiver are the hands!!! you can give up a step of speed for dependable hands. Oh, I hope they do not drop Boomer also

I would hate to see Boomer go. He has the kind of mentalilty that we need on Offense. I think after he gets the plays down he will boost the O with his attitude about hitting.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast