Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Chiefs vs Chargless Game Thread***

Default ***Official Chiefs vs Chargless Game Thread***

Hope we can repeat our performance against the Steelers!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Well... what can you say. It was an ugly reminder that we still have a long way to go, but-

Jamaal Charles is quickly proving he can be the main man carrying the ball (We need a power back)

Cassel didn't get sacked.

Chris Chambers continues to play some dmn good football.

I'm still looking forward to the rest of the season- we had the wrong time to run into a surging, steam-rolling Chargers team.
    Yep totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    My cbs station just had mercey on me and switched games.
    As I said, I was excited they showed the game here on CBS too. But once it got to 38-14 I knew there was the danger of them switching to another game. Something like if a team is losing by at least 22 points with more than half of the 3rd quarter gone is the rule. (Except if you live in the city or market of the team, of course).

And sure enough, they switched to the Jacksonville-SF game. That was sad. Even though the Chiefs were getting dominated, I still love to watch their every play.

For instance, when the Chiefs play the Browns, I'd MUCH rather watch that game than, say, a game like tonight's New England-New Orleans. Now I AM looking forward to watching that Saints game tonight. Should be a good one. Just saying that watching the Chiefs, no matter their record or their opponent, is ALWAYS my favorite football viewing time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Man a 55 yarder everythign is going thier way lol
    Yeah that was a shame. We had cut it to 35-14 and a missed fg from back there would have given us great field position.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    chambers charles show
    Yeah nice to see, that despite the lopsided score, those two being productive for us once again.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Bengals just ran a screen to LJ for a 2 yard loss.
    That was another bad thing that happened yesterday. LJ gets over 100 yds, shucks. But averaged less per carry than Jamaal Charles. We still have the better rb!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yep totally agree.

As I said, I was excited they showed the game here on CBS too. But once it got to 38-14 I knew there was the danger of them switching to another game. Something like if a team is losing by at least 22 points with more than half of the 3rd quarter gone is the rule. (Except if you live in the city or market of the team, of course).

And sure enough, they switched to the Jacksonville-SF game. That was sad. Even though the Chiefs were getting dominated, I still love to watch their every play.

For instance, when the Chiefs play the Browns, I'd MUCH rather watch that game than, say, a game like tonight's New England-New Orleans. Now I AM looking forward to watching that Saints game tonight. Should be a good one. Just saying that watching the Chiefs, no matter their record or their opponent, is ALWAYS my favorite football viewing time.

Yeah that was a shame. We had cut it to 35-14 and a missed fg from back there would have given us great field position.

Yeah nice to see, that despite the lopsided score, those two being productive for us once again.

That was another bad thing that happened yesterday. LJ gets over 100 yds, shucks. But averaged less per carry than Jamaal Charles. We still have the better rb!
    LJ Had a 100 yard game against the browns its realy not a big deal. Lets see him do something in the playoffs then we could be impressed.
    Last edited by chief31; 12-01-2009 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    So you obviously feel J. Charles is going to get an easy 100 yd game when you play Cleveland in a few weaks? Fair enough I guess.
    Hey, enjoy having a team while you can. Chargers will probably be moving to Vegas soon if their fans don't start actually buying tickets.

Chiefs vs. AFC West all time

Chiefs vs. Chargers 50-49-1
    Chiefs vs. Raiders 54-46-2
    Chiefs vs. Broncos 53-45

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    we will take care of the broncos next week.

Hope yall do...

would say good game but....well..we both know how the game went...

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    Hope yall do...

would say good game but....well..we both know how the game went...
    Hope you win the division since I do not want to ever see Denver win it because I hate them more than any other team. Hope you lose in the playoffs though
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Hey, enjoy having a team while you can. Chargers will probably be moving to Vegas soon if their fans don't start actually buying tickets.

Actually- azteca's a donkey fan, yashi.

Well whoever the Chargers fan that was talking junk was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Azteca View Post
    So you obviously feel J. Charles is going to get an easy 100 yd game when you play Cleveland in a few weaks? Fair enough I guess.
    I expect no less than 125.

300 all purpose yards.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

You're high.