Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gel

Default Gel

Ok so no preseason wins,,,,I do think this team is better than what we have seen, once every one is on the same page ,this team will start to gel and win some games........GO CHIEFS""""

Are the Chiefs gellin?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchiefs1 View Post
    Ok so no preseason wins,,,,I do think this team is better than what we have seen, once every one is on the same page ,this team will start to gel and win some games........GO CHIEFS""""
    According to Tony G we haven't even begun to see the Chiefs this year. I sure hope he is right!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I listened to the game last night on the radio. Carl said that our average age for starters is older than last year, but that our 53 man roster is definitely younger overall.

I think we'll do fair.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Since we haven't seen anything from Damien Macintosh and L.J. has only ran for three plays, there is definitely some truth in Tonys words.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Are the Chiefs gellin?
    Gellin like a felon
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

By the way, welcome aboard, Tchiefs1.

Well we are 0-4 Just like 2005 and just like 2002. Well we did alright those years. Look at the offensive production in last nights game. If we are on the one yard line. Were gonna pass right. Ive got 40 million reasons why we wont. LJ. so there is 7 points. Put huard in, who has only really played in 3 quarters in the preaseason total and we get almost all the INT back as his expieriance has taught him better. TOny G. enough said. Defence will be better with all the 1st team in there. O line will be better with Mac back in their. D will take a blow with allen out the first 2 games but all in all I think we are ready to have a good season and personally, I like being the underater, below the radar guy out the shoot. We WILL turn some heads in Chicago and we will Kill the texans cause I will be there and If I gotta suit up and play Im there for hermie. Chiefs rule Angry Chief mob wants to see the priest

I love the underdog
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Yeah, being under the radar may actually help us some. We play a lot of tough teams this year and if a few of them underestimate us a little bit, it may help us to sqeeze out a few close wins.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast