Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OUCH Chargers 43 Chiefs 14 GROWING PAINS!!

Default OUCH Chargers 43 Chiefs 14 GROWING PAINS!!

This game while the score will look like it did at arrowhead was different. This is one that shows the Chiefs have a long way to go. They showed very much that they are a young inconstant team. That being said at the very least they were ready to play at the start. They held the chargers to 3 and outs the first couple of times. Even got a couple of first downs. but then the turnovers started and it got ugly.

Positives
    Jamal Charles he played well. HE CANT FUMBLE. Thats what kept him on the bench with LJ here hes got to learn to hold on to the ball. But overall he ran well and thats a positive.
    The d early. They kept the chiefs in the game till about the 5 Minuit mark in the 2nd. Thats when the turnovers just got to much. The offense put them in a lot of bad spots. They were not perfect but They did play well early.

Negatives
    Cassie. He is in a sense a 2nd year QB. He showed that today. This is a night he will have trouble sleeping. He will grow from it. But this is one of theses growing pains games.
    Mistakes there were 4 turnovers and some penalties. Without them this is a closer game. And who nos what might have happened.

Overall this one is just a game teams in the chiefs situation go through. They will grow and learn from it I hope. This is a growing pains game.

Bring on the donkeys and GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Good review, but as I added in the official game thread, I think another positive is Chris Chambers. Best acquisition we've made since last year.

We'll get there, but the Chargers are playing hot, and we have more work to do before we are good. Need some different coaches too (QB, D-coordinator, O-line)

The turnovers killed us plain and simple. The chargers have a dangerous Offense and we just gave the ball to them over and over again. It's Ok as long as we beat the donkey's I dont care we have one more win than last season already lol

Fluke!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Fluke!!!!!!!
    Fluke? We got destroyed by the Chargers both times......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Fluke? We got destroyed by the Chargers both times......
    The snap 15 feet over Cassels head. The ball slipping out when he tried to pass. There's 14. Jamal fumbling as we are easily driving up the field to tie after we just drove 91 yards the previous drive. A pass hitting a lineman in the head and flying up in the air for a jump ball interception. Come on man, what a lucky a$$, flukey a$$ win for the Chargers. 30 POINTS ON TURNOVERS! This game was a joke.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

The snap 15 feet over Cassels head. The ball slipping out when he tried to pass. There's 14. Jamal fumbling as we are easily driving up the field to tie after we just drove 91 yards the previous drive. A pass hitting a lineman in the head and flying up in the air for a jump ball interception. Come on man, what a lucky a$$, flukey a$$ win for the Chargers. 30 POINTS ON TURNOVERS! This game was a joke.
    Yea, we gave SD the ball in the read zone for them too.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

We were commenting today that it has been pretty unheard of how many times Cassel has had passes deflected this year.

I personally think this is a problem with the offensive line, but it seems now that teams know that Cassel has a problem with deflections and they are playing for the deflection.

At any rate, there has been a lot of those. There are lots of factors that go into that sort of thing, from the offensive line to the fact that he has to throw hard since our receivers do not seem to get any seperation from the defenders.

All in all, this game was a tough one, but not unexpected. This team has a long way to go and while there might be some movement forward, I am not seeing it. We made the same types of mistakes when we played the Chargers earlier in the year, maybe not as many, but they were there.

Defensive holding? What is that? The ref's all get together and decide that was the call they were going to make on defense all day?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Fluke!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry, but I agree with this completely. Today's loss wasn't NEARLY as bad as the first loss to the Chargers... or any of the other losses we've taken this year with the exception of the first Raider game.

Today was the first time I looked at this team and saw an NFL football team wearing the Chiefs uniform this season. Individual mistakes killed us today, but when the Chiefs were performing as a unit, they looked formidable. I was happy with the team today and honestly think this team is getting better. Points off turnovers just destroyed us.

I don't get why all of you get your hopes up. You just need to take it as its going to be a close game so you don't give your hopes up.

Nothing is guaranteed. Notice I didn't predict we would win, never the less I didn't predict us to lose.

To be honest I didn't think we would really win because the Chargers were playing for the division title, and we are just playing to keep in the game.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast