Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sound off on the teams you don't like

Hybrid View

Default Sound off on the teams you don't like

Not to sound too negative but it's hard to live in California around these Bolt and Bonehead(Raider) fans. Especially when all there is on TV down here is Jim Plunkett calling pointless games. I have a overwhelming disdain for Bonehead fans especially and I have loved to watch us pound them into the ground over the years. How about you guys? I certainly hope we can destroy them this year.

besides hating the obvious Raiders and Donks.....I really hate the Donks and the Raiders! (just getting that out there)
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Personally, I would like to see us beat every team we play.
    Everything happens for a reason.

As much as I depise the Faders and Dolts, the Donkeys have to be my least-favorite of our AFC West rivals over the last couple of seasons. I guess it's just because I get absolutely sick of hearing all these analysts talk about how great they are going to be every year. I laughed my *** off last year when they pulled the 5th winningest QB of all-time (percentage wise) to start a rookie. I'm not saying Plummer is anything great but he did maintain a winning record in Arizona! That's gotta count for something. As much as I hate to give any credit to anybody associated with the Denver Donkey-buttholes, Shanahan has done great as far as developing running backs and keeping a strong line/defense. However, I think the QB thing last year was a mistake and was also a contributing factor to the Donks missing the playoffs. Which was pretty darn sweet! The rabid Donks fans have been screaming for a new John Smellway so loudly and for so long, it's hard for any QB to live up to the expectations and cut through the pressure. If Buttler (Cutler) doesn't perform well, I think Shanahan may already be on his way out the door in Denver. And I definately don't think they are going to be the powerhouse every analyst on ESPN thinks they will be this year. BTW, I think the reason all the ESPN guys are always so hyped about the Donkholes is because over half of them used to play for that crappy team. If they hired Len Dawson or Baldy to do NFL Live, we would probably hear some constructive viewpoints other than "Chiefs suck, Faders suck, LT is GOD and the Dolts are okay, but the Donkeys ROOL!!!" all the time.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Besides the obvious AFC rivals I absolutly hate the cowgirls and everything they represent.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

See sig- Cowgirls, Ravens !!!

Oh yeah, I definitely can't stand the cowgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    As much as I depise the Faders and Dolts, the Donkeys have to be my least-favorite of our AFC West rivals over the last couple of seasons. I guess it's just because I get absolutely sick of hearing all these analysts talk about how great they are going to be every year. I laughed my *** off last year when they pulled the 5th winningest QB of all-time (percentage wise) to start a rookie. I'm not saying Plummer is anything great but he did maintain a winning record in Arizona! That's gotta count for something. As much as I hate to give any credit to anybody associated with the Denver Donkey-buttholes, Shanahan has done great as far as developing running backs and keeping a strong line/defense. However, I think the QB thing last year was a mistake and was also a contributing factor to the Donks missing the playoffs. Which was pretty darn sweet! The rabid Donks fans have been screaming for a new John Smellway so loudly and for so long, it's hard for any QB to live up to the expectations and cut through the pressure. If Buttler (Cutler) doesn't perform well, I think Shanahan may already be on his way out the door in Denver. And I definately don't think they are going to be the powerhouse every analyst on ESPN thinks they will be this year. BTW, I think the reason all the ESPN guys are always so hyped about the Donkholes is because over half of them used to play for that crappy team. If they hired Len Dawson or Baldy to do NFL Live, we would probably hear some constructive viewpoints other than "Chiefs suck, Faders suck, LT is GOD and the Dolts are okay, but the Donkeys ROOL!!!" all the time.
    Well said. I feel exactly the same way. I also hate the annoying Packers fans that I have to endure when I watch games at a bar.

I can't stand the Raiders, Lambs, Cowgirls or Peckers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Don't get me started on the team that we will not mention!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast