Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chambers best WR we have

Default Chambers best WR we have

Love Bowe or hate him, Chambers has become the reason we won the last two games. This guys middle name is "CLUTCH". I hope that Bowe can watch Chambers and learn what a professional athlete is all about. Sign Chambers for next year now!

Thanks San Dog!!

I agree- he's the hot hands right now.

i think we found ourselves a Pollar esque pickup.... one team's trash is another team's gold as they say...

I would love to see him back next year.

I don't agree with you about he being the reason we have won 2 staright. It was a team effort, and Charles has put his 2 cents in a well as the defense.

Its amazing how many yards the defense have allowed, and yet them manage to keep up in the game.

Just watched the replay and the defense on the last drive in OT never gave up. They played with heart, and had the encouragement to give it their best.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Chambers has been a real good pick up. I still like bowe a little better but thats just me.

Bowe just doesn't seem to have the speed to break away like Chambers, or maybe he just doesn't get himself into a position to be able to break away.

I'd like to see what Bowe is able to do with a real threat across from him. Bowe's been subject to some pretty tight coverage all year long, and he might not have breakaway speed, but he's still a physical freak capable of making plays after the catch. I think Chambers is going to help Bowe more than he helps any other player on this team, I'm excited to see what they can do together when they have room to work.

On a sidenote, Haley started airing it out quite a bit more with the addition of Chambers. It's like a completely new offense, so comparing the two right now is a little premature I think.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    Bowe just doesn't seem to have the speed to break away like Chambers, or maybe he just doesn't get himself into a position to be able to break away.
    I think you are right with the position aspect. Bowe is so physical that once he learns the routes, and more importantly one more year with cassel to get that chemistry he is going to be nasty... via chambers, the draft, or free agency you know Haley will be sure that a viable #2 will help bowe even more.

I forget jerry rice's 40 but I think it was something like a 4.62.... I mean linebackers run that. But his awareness and route running made him the greatest ever.

With Chambers play it is even more unfortunate the timing of this suspension....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast