Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 13

Default Official NFL Power Rankings: Week 13

Thumbs up

Looks like a pretty fair assessment, not sure about GB being #5 though...I'd say more like #8. IMO

Chicago coaching staff

. Goooo....SuperChargers!!! .

a good part of this is that its weekly, and they looked awful goog this week. (albeit against detroit)

Maybe I'm a bone-head for thinking this, but I see Minnesota as the top team in the land right now. Undefeated or not... god I hate saying that. :(

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Maybe I'm a bone-head for thinking this, but I see Minnesota as the top team in the land right now. Undefeated or not... god I hate saying that. :(
    Minnesota is beating bad team, right now with Seattle, Da Bears and Detroit. They are not destroying quality teams like the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Minnesota is beating bad team, right now with Seattle, Da Bears and Detroit. They are not destroying quality teams like the Pats.
    Yes, I agree. But their pass defence, run defence, special team defence are all looking pretty good. Add that to their ground game, pass game, and special teams looking pretty successful and... well they've got to be a scary team to meet up with in the playoffs.

I hope they lay an egg, but that's just me.

The Saints are scarier than the Vikings in my opinion. Their defense is unbelievably improved when DT Sedrick Ellis is playing (the DT taken after Dorsey in the draft). The passing game is as good as there is, and the sum of their parts in the running game is really good too with Pierre Thomas, Mike Bell, Reggie Bush (as a receiver).

Favre ran out of gas down the stretch last season, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again. Minnesota still has really good personnel even if he plays only average football though.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    The Saints are scarier than the Vikings in my opinion. Their defense is unbelievably improved when DT Sedrick Ellis is playing (the DT taken after Dorsey in the draft). The passing game is as good as there is, and the sum of their parts in the running game is really good too with Pierre Thomas, Mike Bell, Reggie Bush (as a receiver).

Favre ran out of gas down the stretch last season, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again.

I realy think that the Vikings are the team to beat. There D is far and above the saints. And With AP there Offense can go off just as much as the saints can on any given week. The Saints offense is more proven but the Vikings do have that abilty to put up points. The diffrance is Defense in the playoffs. When the Cards made there Run in the playoffs a year ago it was becuse there D got hot at the right time. Defense in the playoffs is what wins you championships and the Saints Defense is not proven enought.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    Yes, I agree. But their pass defence, run defence, special team defence are all looking pretty good. Add that to their ground game, pass game, and special teams looking pretty successful and... well they've got to be a scary team to meet up with in the playoffs.

I hope they lay an egg, but that's just me.
    They are a good team. I am not saying they are not, but New Orleans is beating up good team. Minnesota is beating up some bad teams, and getting scared from others.

I would like to see San Diego play Minnesota, because I think San Diego may be better right now.

I strongly believe New Orleans is.

Brees vs. Rivers in the superbowl. I'd like to see that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast