Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many cookies? Tailgating this Sunday!

Default How many cookies? Tailgating this Sunday!

First...no Canada, hahahaha...no funny cookies, sorry! lol

I'm wondering though, how many cookies should I bake to bring to our Chiefs Crowd tailgating this Sunday at Arrowhead? How many of us will be there approximately...any idea?

I'm also bringing homemade fudge!!

WOW...this coming Sunday Derrick Thomas (RIP) will have come 'full circle', with the Chiefs Organization retiring his #58 jersey number in a half time ceremony. It's gonna be emotional for me, as I'm sure it will be most Chiefs fans from the DT era.

I'm excited to witness and be a part of the history taking place this Sunday at Arrowhead. I was in Canton to witness DT's induction in to the NFL HOF, sure wouldn't miss his #58 being retired either!

I hope we kick the Mountain Jacka**es butts, and they return home with their pony tails between their legs!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

My Chiefs friend from Wisconsin called me a bit ago, and confirmed driving to Kansas City Saturday to be there early for the game this Sunday. YAY!

Does anyone know the tailgating plans...YZILLA, Canada? I need to know where to go in the parking lot, and to tell my friend where to meet me at too. Lot A like last time?

What time do they open the parking lot for tailgating?

Planning on arriving early. I'm leaving my house by 6:30 AM, will be driving to KC alone, so no delay's with picking someone up on my way like last time. Should be there by 9 AM at the latest...it's an hour & a half drive from home.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw"]YouTube- Sesame Street: Cookie Monster Sings C is for Cookie[/ame]

I will eat a dozen, but I not going to be there, so that's one dozen less needed.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-01-2009 at 08:37 PM.

Wish I could make it.

I wish everyone who wanted to be at Sunday's game could be there! I'm hoping it's a wonderful day all around in honorable memory of DT (RIP)...including a win for the Chiefs!!

In some way it's gonna be bittersweet, but I intend to cherish the moment his #58 is retired!

If I could send y'all virtual cookies I would, hahaha. :)

Sorry Connie for not responding earlier ! I will be coming to KC on Saturday . looks like I will be bringing two of my kids As far as tailgating goes There will be 6 of us coming from South Dakota , Canada and two of his buddies .My youngest son has a best friend and his parents are bringing him. needless to say it will be me, my oldest boy and the two young ones sitting together . So anyone who reads this , I wont have any tickets for sale due to the fact this was the only way my wife would let me go! LoL !! Ill be there at 8:30 when the gates open and bring whatever kinda meat you wanna cook on the grill ! I will let ya know what parking lot ! Im guessing the same one but closer to B

Im sure you will find plenty of people to eat cookies there.

I dont know what donkies eat but u may want to put some grass or hay or somethin in their cookies for them fans.

We want to be hospitibal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

I dont know what donkies eat but u may want to put some grass or hay or somethin in their cookies for them fans.

We want to be hospitibal.

And then the next Sunday when the Bills come can give them Buffalo chips to be hospitable!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post

And then the next Sunday when the Bills come can give them Buffalo chips to be hospitable!
    ...or we could just give them a punch in the mouth...sutpid b-lls
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The Toronto Bills. They're playing their home game tonight in Canada! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast