Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamaal Charles, coming into his own

Default Jamaal Charles, coming into his own

Kansas City Chiefs Insider

Good stuff on Jamaal. The next Priest Holmes maybe huh? that would be sweat.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I like JC a lot!!! If one of the other RB's steps up and can give him a breather, we'll be in good shape there. Got to find someone to return kick off, he can't do both.

Holmes wasn't that fast at all. JC is light years faster and more agile now that I look back at old Holmes videos, its just JC isn't as smart and can't hold on to the ball.. Holmes wouldn't be able to do nothing behind this o line except jump over them. Only really fast, small, and agile people can do anything with this o line.
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Holmes wasn't that fast at all. JC is light years faster and more agile now that I look back at old Holmes videos, its just JC isn't as smart and can't hold on to the ball.. Holmes wouldn't be able to do nothing behind this o line except jump over them. Only really fast, small, and agile people can do anything with this o line.
    The fumbling thing with Charles is overrated. 1 fumble in 78 carries isn't bad, especially the way it happened. Steve Slaton has a fumbling problem: 7 fumbles in 131 carries.

Charles has shown me something the last few weeks. I could not be happier with what i have seen from him. Outside the fumble. He Had fumble problems in the preseason Seemed to have worked them out. Hopefuly sunday was a one time thing. It happens. But hes defently been a bright spot for the chiefs.

Same here- we needed him to step in and give us a starting running back performance, and he's done that each of the three weeks he's been #1.

Won't be quite the Holmes, but its not that far of a step down.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

give him some more time and experience he could be better then holmes. though i worry about his durability. i think we need a back to grind it to relieve Charles and protect him. Remember holmes had a great line and a great fullback blocking for him. not trying to take anything away but facts are facts. Holmes had patience to let the blocks set up but he wouldnt have time for patience with this line.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    give him some more time and experience he could be better then holmes. though i worry about his durability. i think we need a back to grind it to relieve Charles and protect him. Remember holmes had a great line and a great fullback blocking for him. not trying to take anything away but facts are facts. Holmes had patience to let the blocks set up but he wouldnt have time for patience with this line.
    I do worry about Charles durability since he's a small guy who refuses to go down, so he takes a lot of hits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast